The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Has the world gone mad or what?

SupraStar 3000

Whats up with the world! Is everyone going mad or what?

Both happen within 24 hours and opposite where I work:

"A man was seriously ill in hospital today after apparently slashing his own throat with a knife in the middle of a busy street.

Witnesses said they heard the 33-year-old threaten to harm himself after taking a Stanley knife from a nearby discount store.

Police were called out after reports that a man was causing a disturbance outside the Oasis bar, in Narborough Road, Leicester, at about 3.45pm yesterday".

And then on the way to work the next day i see:

Police have revealed there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of a man found lying in a street.

The area from the O Bar in Braunstone Gate up to the Narborough Road junction in the city was cordoned off after the elderly man was found just after 6.30am.

Think I'll go to Iraq next Christmas for some peace and quiet :who:

Tell me about it, theirs some seriously messed up people out there.

Where I live some nutter this morning decided to go out and stab 7 people randomly for absolutely no reason, In the space of about 1 hour he just drove round stabbing people & getting back in his car. 2 people died as a result of his craziness & the rest are seriously injured.

What is going on???

The sick thing is that made my stomach turn is my girlfriends mum walks down the same road to the catch the train to the city, the nutter's first victim was walking down this same road at 8.20 when he was killed...20 mins later!!

The police have now caught this sicko.

Yesterday about 10mins down the road a shopkeeper was killed after chasing two guys who nicked two bottles of vodka from his shop.

Killed for two bottles of vodka!!!

Then another few minutes from there down the road there was a murder?

& The next road from along from the murder their was an armed robbery in a shop.

I'm actually used to the yellow signs the police put up now, they seem to be down almost every road.

Time to move out of North London I think.

One big question must arise is why do they let these people out of these mental hospitals in the first place ?

To make things worse, some of the worst sicko killers in the country are left free to walk around hospital grounds unaccompanied ... its no wonder they escape and cause a threat to society.

My bro (who's a policeman) had to go and capture a psycho the other day who escaped whilst unaccompanied in hostpital grounds ..... and there is still one roaming round somewhere who escaped a couple of weeks ago ! (in northampton area)

Tell me about it, theirs some seriously messed up people out there.

Where I live some nutter this morning decided to go out and stab 7 people randomly for absolutely no reason, In the space of about 1 hour he just drove round stabbing people & getting back in his car. 2 people died as a result of his craziness & the rest are seriously injured.

What is going on???

The sick thing is that made my stomach turn is my girlfriends mum walks down the same road to the catch the train to the city, the nutter's first victim was walking down this same road at 8.20 when he was killed...20 mins later!!

The police have now caught this sicko.

Yesterday about 10mins down the road a shopkeeper was killed after chasing two guys who nicked two bottles of vodka from his shop.

Killed for two bottles of vodka!!!

Then another few minutes from there down the road there was a murder?

& The next road from along from the murder their was an armed robbery in a shop.

I'm actually used to the yellow signs the police put up now, they seem to be down almost every road.

Time to move out of North London I think.

I was gonna say that Steve. I work in Camden and it's really F*$%£d up. I think they find a dead body in camden a least once a week or something like that.

Someone threw themselves on a tube track on Wednesday. How can things get so bad?? It really is a shame.

Whats up with the world! Is everyone going mad or what?

Both happen within 24 hours and opposite where I work:

"A man was seriously ill in hospital today after apparently slashing his own throat with a knife in the middle of a busy street.

Witnesses said they heard the 33-year-old threaten to harm himself after taking a Stanley knife from a nearby discount store.

Police were called out after reports that a man was causing a disturbance outside the Oasis bar, in Narborough Road, Leicester, at about 3.45pm yesterday".

And then on the way to work the next day i see:

Police have revealed there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of a man found lying in a street.

The area from the O Bar in Braunstone Gate up to the Narborough Road junction in the city was cordoned off after the elderly man was found just after 6.30am.

Think I'll go to Iraq next Christmas for some peace and quiet :who:

Yeah... come to Qatar (thats where I am at the momment) nothing ever happens here...