veilside fortune 03

STU_3LTR_TT

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

can a mod please move to project builds please,,ordered wheels/tyres asanti 19" toyo r888, all interior has been dry fitted around cage all gone to be trimmed in leather/bride logo,purchased paint ,house of colour candy apple red,interior is in primmer ,cabin area is going in green to match takata harnesses/stitching,engine bay/boot candy red,standard fuel tank replaced with 150 ltr alloy tank sunk into boot floor with 2 fillers 1 for each side ,will be ready for final fit of engine in 2 weeks time,then back to the body shop to re fit kit and paint exterior,car has been in build for over 18 months ,will get it back in march 09,can't wait.

Sorry mate, but there's nothing here to move to the projects section. Can you get some more details up (recommend in a new thread) with an explaination of your build/aims along with plenty of forum hosted pictures. There's no details in this thread about the project so there's no point creating a thread there as yet.

Sorry mate, but there's nothing here to move to the projects section. Can you get some more details up (recommend in a new thread) with an explaination of your build/aims along with plenty of forum hosted pictures. There's no details in this thread about the project so there's no point creating a thread there as yet.
this is a serious project build with all areas covered down to the bare shell ,obviously not to your taste .by the way its explanation. Edited by Pixelfill
fixed the quote (see edit history)

I'll try and restate: The project section is for step-by-step builds with plenty of pictures and explaination of the aims, mods and whats being done. I can't find anything of use here apart from 2 or 3 pictures and some posts from yourself which explain nothing about the build or why you are doing it. There's nothing here to move to the projects section, I'm not sure what you're expecting from us.

Nice attitude you have there, wind your neck in mate :D

I'll try and restate: The project section is for step-by-step builds with plenty of pictures and explaination of the aims, mods and whats being done. I can't find anything of use here apart from 2 or 3 pictures and some posts from yourself which explain nothing about the build or why you are doing it. There's nothing here to move to the projects section, I'm not sure what you're expecting from us.

Nice attitude you have there, wind your neck in mate :D

ok will get more picks as the car when finally starts to come together,will be fast road / show car hopefully will be in show in south of france and millan next year have been approached already for both of these,next time i go down to see it will take picks of all parts to go on car,its just been so long in build so not much to report,thanks stu.

• 2 weeks later...
Nearly a year on! blimey mate its taking some time.

18 months so far will be finished in march 09, body work guy will spend up to xmas just to get it to primmer,tells me it will be show quality when its finished,engine, loom fuel lines etc will be installed in the next month,engine has had a overhaul plus new belts water pump gaskets etc,its all ready to go block painted etc,when it goes back to get the lump fitted will have all steering/sub frames removed and powder coated.

• 3 weeks later...
Looking really good!

Whats the underneath looking like? Going to get a nice clean and lick of paint for that "looking like new" feel?

That fuel tank looks likes a nice bit of work.

underside has been re stone chiped,old stuf was striped of for seem welding,engine bay will be painted by the end of the week(candy apple red).

GetAttachmentCATJ2FUF.jpg