The mkiv Supra Owners Club

veilside fortune 03

STU_3LTR_TT

All that dust dont look good in and around that engine, it needs sealing up mate, everything is open and that's bad.

Going to strip the engine bare,and start again with it, make sure it's clean of all the dust before it goes back in,will leave the engine out until all the bodywork is done this time,going to spend some time in the bay filling all unwanted holes/remove brackets,should of been done before it went into red,but got forgotten,so at least it will be as i wanted it this time.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm game if you are mate. If I get mine finished that is LOL.

No problem,yours will probably be finished before mine,as they like to take there time down Devon.Few pics of dash lay out,will use the old panels as patterns,then replace with new,will be using stack dash[already purchased,with sard carbon surround supplied by nic,months ago,all gauges will be flush fitted,fuel tank plus side fillers are finished,with all rear/boot plastic fitted around cage/fuel necks/pipework.

dscf0597.jpg

dscf0596.jpg

dscf0594d.jpg

dscf0593.jpg

:D These cars are going to be absolutely mint when they're finished!

Thanks for your comment deathmonkey,will be so happy when it's finished,took way to long,but wont rush it now,have called it a day with buying different upgrades for it,will get it finished,then look again this winter.

Do you think it's gonna be ready for supra pod, I recon it's gonna steal the show if it is.

yes defo be done for then,got a self employed mechanic working on the car as and when needed,not sure it will steal the show,the as it's not to everybody's taste,but i love it that's what counts.