veilside fortune 03

STU_3LTR_TT

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Went with the cars original colour then!! Its what drew me to the car when I almost bought it.

Ye, it was the colour i originally was going to keep it,then changed my mind to candy red,but when it went back to black as a guide coat,decided to keep it black,also nearly everybody on here said black,glad i went with the majority now,going to have some red bits under the bonnet,cam covers,plenum etc,to break it up a bit .

Ye, it was the colour i originally was going to keep it,then changed my mind to candy red,but when it went back to black as a guide coat,decided to keep it black,also nearly everybody on here said black,glad i went with the majority now,going to have some red bits under the bonnet,cam covers,plenum etc,to break it up a bit .

Mate I have to say the dedication you've shown to this cause is very impressive. That car needed alot of work (the main reason I didn't buy it in the end) and you've had it all done. You must be close to the end of the original build idea now? Funny the car I bought instead of it the do-luck aristo despite not being in a constant state of strip has been almost as used as your car. I've also after nearly 3 years had enough of the project and mine is up for sale too. Funny though how you go look in the garage see it there and it tugs your heart strings and tells you not to sell it :)

Mate I have to say the dedication you've shown to this cause is very impressive. That car needed alot of work (the main reason I didn't buy it in the end) and you've had it all done. You must be close to the end of the original build idea now? Funny the car I bought instead of it the do-luck aristo despite not being in a constant state of strip has been almost as used as your car. I've also after nearly 3 years had enough of the project and mine is up for sale too. Funny though how you go look in the garage see it there and it tugs your heart strings and tells you not to sell it :)

Cars are a strange thing,they can be a big part of your life.Do look back,and wish I'd never started it,as with whats happened to the economy,but when i get pics from the body shop,i don't think of all the time/money,got no plans of selling it when it's done,be nice to get it to supra pod this year.

Ah I got the wrong end of the stick then I thought you'd said further back in this thread that you were moving on from this project which I interpreted as you would sell it on. Sorry for the confusion.

Ah got what you mean,in the process of buying a carp fishery in France,so might not get much of use out of the car this year.

Pics of switches in door mirrors for door poppers.As i purchased the engine as a built unit,but with no proof ,had it taken apart to check,thankfully it has all the uprated internals,should be back in the car today,then start building the car back together,thanks for all your comments guys,regards Stu.

dscf0667f.jpg