The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Made me laugh !

Muffleman

We have a very nice, young polish lady on our reception desk at work. Lovely girl, but her English isn't 100%.

Anyway, I was out of the office this morning, but I phoned head office to check a couple of things, this was my conversation.....

Reception : 'Hello this is (company name), how may I direct your call ?'

Me : Hi Krystina, it's Matthew.

Reception :'Oh Hi (she said, all out of breath like), I've just come.....' :eek:

Now I know she meant that she'd just arrived in the office, but to phone a young lass at 8:30 in the morning and to be told (in an out of breath way) I've just come, well it makes your morning :D

Matt

One of the girls in our reception at work is also not the brightest light on the christmas tree.

We keep ringin up to ask if there is a 'Phil McKrackin' to speak to. When she says there is no one of that name working here we say that he's a new starter and then she goes round the place and asks for a Phil McKrackin !!

We've done it a few times with various different names of that nature and she falls for it every time !!!

She even fell for the 'Mike Hunt' name !!

worst ive had is we had a french girl here for a little bit, who fancied me (not big headed just obvious) she was asking bout grades i got (cant remember how we got onto it!!) anyway i said Maths B, then said French i Got D...she said 'u got a Dick', so i quickly replied 'i got one of them too' :D

office was laughin then someone went and explained it too her...miss that girl i taught her over 60 swear words in 3 weeks! :D

i called her bitch 'once' and she went mad...saying i am not a dog...so said that a matter of opnion...then she bit me! we fell out after that....office romance hey :love: