• Kranze
    • Traffic stars

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd go for the Kranze Matt, I prefer a nice deep dish personally And if only the kranze was as deep as the traffic star.

I think the finish on the traffic star looks abit boring. That's just my opinion though,

Its your taste that really counts mate;)

My 19" trafficstars fitted easy with the same arches as you, no rubbing even on full lock:)

No alteration to the inner arches or anything mate?

Traffic Star - easier to clean

Not going to base any decision on that

Any idea of the weights?

Not bothered about weight, if the car has to eat a few pies to look good then so be it!

My wheels are similar to the 1st ones and are a real pain to clean, take longer than the rest of the car. But its worth it and must be done to make them last and keep them looking good.

;)

I told you in the last thread that you started!!

H.

Did you not see the additional options?, the first thread had 4 options to choose from, now ive boiled it down to two, so this thread has 2 options to choose from. Just my opinion but when faced with fewer options you can get a better idea of what is best

Did you not see the additional options?, the first thread had 4 options to choose from, now ive boiled it down to two, so this thread has 2 options to choose from. Just my opinion but when faced with fewer options you can get a better idea of what is best

Are you going to do another one with just one option entitled "Should I buy these wheels?"

It might also worth adding that the Kranze wheels arnt chrome, they come in SMB, (what ever that means) - watch someone say its just another name for chrome now!

I voted on the stars based on the first wheel being chrome, but if thats not the case....well poop its a hard choice.

Got any pictures of the wheel with the SMB finish?