My Supra 1/4 time down Strip Today!!

M4RK RZ

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Late 11's on BPU is that right, I dont remember anyone running BPU getting this time in April ?? I remember Private Pile getting into the 11's with his GT4088 set up but no BPU's

Well done Mark BTW, it was good to see you running and getting your times down

11's??? thats very very fast, good BPU times are usually between 12-13

I trust you and tom got home ok yesterday dean? Me and the old man left earlyish as well and managed to get out ok as we were blocked in at one point

I thought 13's is around best for BPU?

There were a few lads from up here (NW). TDR got 11.90 on his BPU supra

maybe the BPU running at sub 13's are running with hybrids?

i was told i would run early 13's all day long once bpu , but didnt think sub 13 was poss.

(what does the + in the BPU++ mean?)

I think it means BPU (and then some little extras) but still not single stuff.

How technical was that ! :D

I would love to run a mid/late 12 second on stock turbos, Ive got a good garage now who knows all his stuff so with his guide and a delve into bpu ++++ set ups ill give it a good shot.

Looking at the 1/4 mile top 25 (which is out of date now) there are no cars running 11's that dont have either big twins or singles as far as I can see ?

BPU running 11's must be wrong :search:

Out of date? So maybe the person who runs it should pull there finger out :)

That info is one of the most technicaly correct down on paper results table the club has of comparison + its 100% official timed with a printout. There is no getting away from fact with that one - thats what we need!

I think it means BPU (and then some little extras) but still not single stuff.

How technical was that ! :D

I would love to run a mid/late 12 second on stock turbos, Ive got a good garage now who knows all his stuff so with his guide and a delve into bpu ++++ set ups ill give it a good shot.

lol - your technical speak is RIGHT on my wave length fella - ;)

Hey mark ;)

Delighted for you fellah, must take balls to go out on the strip particularly when the place was heaving with people :cool: Time sounds excellent and after just 3 runs :thumbs: sorry didnt get chance to say hi :( next time though ;)

Linda

xx

Hiya Linda - thanks :) Saw you knocking about and attempted to wave whilst I was in the drag queue. Ill come say hi next time if im not penned in ! I had no idea if it was a good or a bad queue being my first go at the pod.

Was not too fussed about the spectators (altho I did not quite realise how many at time to be honest lol) they cant judge if they aint been down for a go ;)

Thanks for the thumbs - going to aim for faster next time round after a few tinkering sessions in the garage.

Well done mark, thats a good time. You looked pretty relaxed as we chatted while you were lining up for your 1st run. "A little edgy" I think you said, but that seemed to help.:)

I think it helps to be a little edgy - if your too relaxed then its not going to be a thrill lol

cheers pal :)

I thought it was busy. Well it was compared to Rotorstock!

This years rotorstock one of the guys got in 22 runs!! you could go for a run, come round and go again with now queueing it was great.

Bloody hell ! that sounds good. The queue ok tho as I was chattin to loads of drivers at the same time - getting tips and such. I do think I would had been able to get used to it all quicker if it was 1 run after the other and possibly improve more in the day - the experiance was great tho :)

Im going to alter my sig on posts simular to yours too ! good idea to show actual performance with proof!!