The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball trip to Champagne in 2008

Dragonball

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow watched a documentary about his work on Alien before, would definitely like to experience more of his work, I'm with you :thumbs:

There's a great book for 8 quid at Works. Bought it sat, well worth it. His life story plus pics of all his art etc. I hadn't realised before, but those pics that look like repeating patterns he did - they're like those magic eye pics and appear in parallax 3D. Fantastic!

Might be an option - Saturday morning crossing, two nights over there and then back on the Monday midday

You know it makes sense mate :thumbs:

Definitely count me in for this! Last years dragonball was excellent :D …. It would have to be a weekend trip for me though unless it was during the school holidays :)

You gonna manage to get your lazy arse out of bed this year? :D

Did I mention there's an unlimited section of Autobahn 500m from my house?

Even more reason to drive over and see you :)

You gonna manage to get your lazy arse out of bed this year? :D

Haha, what do you think!

Im going to make next years, 2003 I joined and havent made 1 yet!!

Can anyone put up an online route into a map site so I can see how it looks where it goes (roughly I know)

Don't worry James - you WON'T get lost. ;)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=calais&daddr=reims&sll=50.471491,2.680664&sspn=5.013914,10.129395&ie=UTF8&z=8&om=1

• 2 weeks later...