The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball trip to Champagne in 2008

Dragonball

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The week beforfe Le Mans would be great as we may take a full week going round france finishing at Le Mans.

Thinking of taking the Supe down to Monaco and driving back along the coast if anyone else is thinking of doing both?

Kate

How about it then? Of the following:

1. Dragonlady + 1 (I suppose I had better bring him)

2. adam bell + 1

3. Flukey-Lukey (+1 maybe)

4. M5W TT + MRS M5W TT

5. Pig + 1

6. Lui + 1

7. Dragonball + I

8. Jspec Germany +

9. gaz1. +1

10 surpakarl +1

11. Mas+ 1

12.snake+1

13. coldflame+1

14. c8 sup+1

15. Ivan +1

16. Wile e Coyote +1

17. P111ddy +1 (depending on Mas)

18. Ark + 1

19. Ste D + Mrs D

20. Gatso & Soo

21. Silversoop + 1

22. YuR + 3

23. chris burford +1

24. Dr Doom +1

25. JamieP +1 Depending on date

26. Supraman + 1 (Depending on dates)

27. Scoobyboy - in a scooby

Who can do the first week in June?

Lets get this on track and make a little bit of progress...

• 3 weeks later...
This has gone very quiet now, are we to assume that this is a no goer?

We're still up for a run on the continent first week in August if anybody else fancies it?

Have had to book the time off work as the year is moving along fast.

Im going over to the champagne region one weekend as soon as i can fit it it. Will be going in the RS4 or the voyager though as its purley a champagne run.

Once i have confirmed dates i will let you know. We could have a mini ball. I suppose i could take the supra and get a mate to take one of the other cars :eyebrows:

Hi guys and apologies - I have now been offered promotion and start full time in a new college from August - which is good :)

I also have to take the whole of July off to sit in the sun :( :)

June dates are difficult for me to arrange a full-on meet - but up for chatting about a mini-jobby John (if you dont mind me tagging along in a 350z! :)

Unfortinately my chap in Champagne seems to have dropped off the face - ever since me talking about Supra owners (a coincidence? :))

John - time for a beer?

Hi guys and apologies - I have now been offered promotion and start full time in a new college from August - which is good :)

I also have to take the whole of July off to sit in the sun :( :)

June dates are difficult for me to arrange a full-on meet - but up for chatting about a mini-jobby John (if you dont mind me tagging along in a 350z! :)

Unfortinately my chap in Champagne seems to have dropped off the face - ever since me talking about Supra owners (a coincidence? :))

John - time for a beer?

Sorry mate, no 350Z's alloud. ;) The question is though.....will you wait for a voyager. :cool: - If i tell the wife im taking her RS4 on a mini dragonball she will hide the keys :cry:

PM your number mate, Got a new phone a lost all my numbers.

I can always find time for a beer

Sorry mate, no 350Z's alloud. ;) The question is though.....will you wait for a voyager. :cool: - If i tell the wife im taking her RS4 on a mini dragonball she will hide the keys :cry:

PM your number mate, Got a new phone a lost all my numbers.

I can always find time for a beer

last week in august would be good for me as will be going across then anyway, and if you have trouble keeping up in the rs4 jon then don,t worry i will bring a tow rope for you:D

last week in august would be good for me as will be going across then anyway, and if you have trouble keeping up in the rs4 jon then don,t worry i will bring a tow rope for you:D

Cant think of anything rude enough to say

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...