The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sem Xmas Party Thanks

NEO

Originally posted by Supragal

Next time I REFUSE to have my photo taken- don't take it! :twak: :p

Yah, this from the girl who smiled for the next picture, rather than perhaps turning away shouting "no no no I refuse", hhmmm? :p

No, I'm not going to post the smiling one.

-Ian

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ian C

Yah, this from the girl who smiled for the next picture, rather than perhaps turning away shouting "no no no I refuse", hhmmm? :p

No, I'm not going to post the smiling one.

-Ian

That was a smile eh? Nooo it was a "oh FFS at least he might shut up" grimace! bloody drunk men. no more bud for you- EVER!!

A smile is like the one you took of me at Darrens house on the cool leany back chair/sofa thing...

That was a smile eh? Nooo it was a "oh FFS at least he might shut up" grimace! bloody drunk men. no more bud for you- EVER!!

A smile is like the one you took of me at Darrens house on the cool leany back chair/sofa thing...

I'm guessing you didn't get out of the right side of the bed today? :blink: :music:

:stickpoke :D

(Brave or stupid? - you decide)

After the hot-needle-through-eye headache I got at 4am I'm also thinking of swearing me off Bud forever... Shame I bought 48 bottles for the festive season - doh.

Ah. That picture. I believe you had cakes at the time. Now I know how to get a natural smile out of you :) Would you like me to post that one up?

-Ian

Yes Alex, I am in an unusually hideous mood today. Stupid gets my vote. Hahahaha.

Ian, no thank you, no need to post anymore photos of me :D Mmm, what were those cakes, they were mini somethings weren't they? I remember being amazed at the cuteness...

Mmmmm cake, I've not had cake for ages :(

Yar, great meet folks - well done Faye for organising.

I didn't speak to everyone I wanted to, you can blame Bobbeh for that - he talked about The Ring so much I had to leave before midnight - either that or it was the 46 degree temperature in the pub.

BTW, Mig gets the "most creative hairstyle" award for the evening.

R