The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A tale of what happens to an unscrupulous and underhand trader.

Guest mksupratt5

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a relative newbie can someone tell the story or am I about to be berated for not using the search button :(

"Ken" from Kinway / Kar Racing is a character in Hong Kong who also supplies parts to various forums around the world, his reputation is pretty poor though.

Not too long ago he decided to go on a mission to make Nic look bad, posting up the same products as Nic for less money, suggesting Nic sold fake goods to us and generally being a PITA by stalking Nic and posting in every thread he touched.

This escalated to the usual forum hero threats of "meeting up" with the hint of a "bashing", all quite pathetic.

He also took close to £1000 from a member (Lovatt), sent him the wrong item and then refused a refund if memory serves me right.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=66118

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=71047

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=116607

And so on...

OK I'll leave this open for discussion. If he comes back again you can have him as village idiot for a while but he will ultimately end up banned and we can't let him damage reputations.

RE: IP's - it's easy for mods as we see all IP's on postings and have a search / compare function to find people out.

Cheers,

Brian.

Thanks Michael,

What a twat this bloke is. I think he will infuriate me if he returns because he is one of those annoying people who just cannot see what a twat they are and no matter what we say he will not take a good look at himself. Argghhhhhhh

:bang:

Sounds like a complete tool.

Just for reference if any newbies come across this thread. Nic is excellent with regards to price and service. Had a damaged product from him before (damaged in post, it was clear to see how it had happened) and he sent me a new one at his own expense.