Engine ""KABOOM""

Guest coldflame

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coldflame

no it happened after i pulled onto the A57 and i said 176 leptons not MPH and another thing what ever speed i choose to do it my it up to me no tw@ else so keep you stupid opinions to yourself in future

Guest Chumpalot
and another thing what ever speed i choose to do it my it up to me no tw@ else

Tecnically I'd say it was up to whatever speed restriction has been placed on that specific road.

But yes.... :Popcorn:

I think the point is mate that if I was driving along that road with my little girl in the car who loves Supras and you passed at 80-90 leps then i would point it out to her and we would both admire the passing car, at 178 leps I and any other driver would be lucky to see you at all :)

One is cool the other just plain dangerous IMO anyway :)

Guest coldflame

granted buddy that a fair point it just every nob in a skyline just wants to have a go and this time i accepted i dont usualy do it as im a traffic safety officer working on the M1 and speed is a daily thret to my life he just p**sed me off rite on my bumper if i would have brake he would have hit me anyway so he pull into the second lane to undertake me so i kept the idiot there to teach him not to foook with something that will make him look a tw@

Oh no not more willy waving. I think it would've sounded better if the original poster had just said "my engine died and i was going really fast". Quoting the actual speed (which i assume was on a gps and not the speedo?) isn't going to impress anyone, especially on a forum where a lot of the cars can do those speeds, and will probably just be detrimental to the chances of people wanting to help you.

imo

good on ya mate pity your engine is gone on holiday though, if everyone else wants to drive about in a 400bhp car an treat it like a fiesta for going to the shops then let them, after all is a supe not powered by a 3 litre twin turbo for no reason an i don't think that reason is sticking to the speed limit,

damn those pink micras

Guest coldflame

i aint trying to impress anyone whats the point trying to impress anyone when the no its gonna cost me an engine kinda defeats the object dont ya think yet another usless post