The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How long have YOU had your Supra?

R Black

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About 3 and a half years. Gone from totally stock to BPU.Cosmetic changes have included GZ leather seats, Personal steering wheel, one of Nics carbon effect dashes, some worry gauges, oem skirts and spats and some other stuff.

Only failure has been the crank pulley. Apart from that it gets used nearly every day and hasn't missed a beat.

2 years and 3 months

only problem after i got it was the exhaust developed a great big hole so replaced it with an apexi n1.

i resisted changing anything body wise for the first year but then realised she was looking a little rough around the edges so gave in and bought a front bumper and some new wheels. 6 months later added some rear spats.

got some plans for later this year/early next year :eyebrows:

3 years, first UK owner, never had a thing go wrong apart from normal wear items.

Only modified the exhaust, was RSR, now Tanabe, and a few chrome bits on the dash.

Still love and drive it about 3 times a week, but it used to be my daily driver.

55,000 on the clock.

GT2....GT2....GT2....GT2....GT2....GT2....;)

There was a new GT2 with foreign (German?) plates near the new Porsche garage in Leeds this afternoon. It sounded like war and then vanished through a wormhole!

I was in a company car so didn't chase it.;)

But, yeah, if I had the money then I so would.

There was a new GT2 with foreign (German?) plates near the new Porsche garage in Leeds this afternoon. It sounded like war and then vanished through a wormhole!

I was in a company car so didn't chase it.;)

But, yeah, if I had the money then I so would.

I've got the horn for them at the mo....just not the budget:(......yet;)

Do you not have any aspirations? I could replace a Supra with at least 20 cars if I had the money.

C'mon man, stretch that brain.

plenty of aspirations, distinct lack of a way to fund them ;) only thing remotely affordable i fancy would be an R34 skyline GTR, but even they are too much for me

Had mine coming up on 4 years now :) Their is stuff I could swap it for but not with 500+ RWHP, good reliability, looks and with all the toys I've fitted to it. Plus I'm hopefully getting close to finishing the bugger within the next 6 months so just want to enjoy it for a bit before I start again with something else :eyebrows: