The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SUPRA DRAG racing times

MONKEYmark

Hi Mark

The ???mph should be 132.48mph

(See Dude's avatar)

thanks jake

he has done a couple of 10.8 runs

at the time did not know trap speed. also have changed location too as in avtar its at avon park the rotostock event where i filmed that run.

updated

03. 10.858 @ 132.48 mph Dude (BL 71 GTQ) (BL auto) JAP (Avon Park) BFG`s 275x40x17" (TC 4000)

monkeys turbo too :thumbs:

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Mark, I faked that avatar for John using (your?) Avon Park footage but displaying his Santa Pod time. I didn't have any Pod footage available.

Apologies for the confusion.

just when i went to avon park the rotostock day i filmed the first 10 second run he did at avon park and someone hosted the vid so everyone could see it.

what have you faked the time or speed.

when i asked john he did not know what his trap speed was.

thanks

mark

updated with top speed times from top speed challenge 2 as requested by christian

Top Speed Times 1.3 Miles TSC 2 @ RAF Woodbridge

01. 187 mph Christian Doran (HKS twins) (auto) UK

02. 162 mph Alex H (TT6) JAP

03. 160 mph Keith C (TT6) JAP/UK

04. 151 mph GetawayDriver (TT6) UK

• 4 weeks later...

updated kevins new time

you and paul w are so close on your times and 60 foot times too

04. 11.84 @ 131 mph Paul W (PHR stage 2+ GT67) (T6) JAP (avon park) 60 Foot = 2.058 BFG 17" drag radials

05. 11.87 @ 131 mph Kevin Huntley (SP Turbo) (T6) UK (Elvington) ETstreets + skinnies 60 Ft 2.057

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mark, do you update from the timeslip data or should i post me time and you do the rest?? - i know they aint great and the mighty runway @ North Weald doesnt really count but i'm just learning and im proud considering the lame grip situ down here.

cheers

Rob S

mark, do you update from the timeslip data or should i post me time and you do the rest?? - i know they aint great and the mighty runway @ North Weald doesnt really count but i'm just learning and im proud considering the lame grip situ down here.

cheers

Rob S

hi if you post the time slip details like post above this i can update. just done an 84 hour week now doing a 60 hour week, not been about will update asap

off to bed lol :cry:

Don't think they're great times, but seeing as it was my 2nd ever run on a damn hot day it's good for me to have something to base on, so here you go Mark. :D

Rec + 0.389

60ft 2.393

330ft 6.110

1/8et 8.975

1/8mph 85.85

1000'et 11.374

1/4et 13.515

1/4mph 108.97

was this at santapod?????????????