MONKEYmark

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to see you today Hadyn.

Althoufgh not as quick as last time, as the track was cold and slippy off the mark, managed 4 runs low to mid 14's in my NA. Next run will be late April, hopefully with a set of stock 17s on...;)

Loved the way you jumped the gun and got disqualified against me Ray :D :eyebrows:

Guest Rays the roof
Loved the way you jumped the gun and got disqualified against me Ray :D :eyebrows:

Will get used to those bloody lights one day.... Maybe a more equal rac next time mate...;)

Guest Rays the roof
hi can you just post full slip of your best time thanks.looks a mess to sort out

any time slip pics too

also is it santapod

thanks

Will do and it was Shakespeares County Showground, not slip slippery POD:tongue:

Will do and it was Shakespeares County Showground, not slip slippery POD:tongue:

get some of the tt boys shaking.i got a nos kit comming from oz land with my mates r33gtr rb30 with gt42 and nos.

i should get my ass in gear and get mine sorted.

good luck at shakespear county

Guest Rays the roof
get some of the tt boys shaking.i got a nos kit comming from oz land with my mates r33gtr rb30 with gt42 and nos.

i should get my ass in gear and get mine sorted.

good luck at shakespear county

Yeh, last time there beat Ian_R (single, though not running correctly and Colsoop (6 speed TT, though he missed a couple of gear changes), when I ran 13.7 with 2.0 60 foot.:eyebrows:

Mate has Stock autu TT supra with NOS and hundred shot nozzle. Fills the gap in torque until first turbo kicks in and I haven't seen anything beat him off the mark yet. Not cheap to use, but makes a fast car, supercar fast.....;)

Keep us posted on progress and when you will be dragging and I don't mean putting your GF's dress and high heels on :innocent:

Guest Rays the roof

Great times mate. Get some NOS and give many more cars a thrashing. took 2 seconds off my 1/4 mile time and first 3 figure terminal for an NA on this forum.. :D

Go for it....

Mate has Stock autu TT supra with NOS and hundred shot nozzle. Fills the gap in torque until first turbo kicks in and I haven't seen anything beat him off the mark yet. Not cheap to use, but makes a fast car, supercar fast.....;)

Ray, any idea how long a 100 shot would last, say if you were using it on a track continuously? :)

Great times mate. Get some NOS and give many more cars a thrashing. took 2 seconds off my 1/4 mile time and first 3 figure terminal for an NA on this forum.. :D

Go for it....

i do want some but its finding a good relighable guys to install it!

(step up envy!)

any suggestions on cost and what itl do to the car?

Good to see you today Hadyn.

Althoufgh not as quick as last time, as the track was cold and slippy off the mark, managed 4 runs low to mid 14's in my NA. Next run will be late April, hopefully with a set of stock 17s on...;)

Whens your next outing at Shakespear Raceway ? just down the rd for me so would like to pop along.

• 2 weeks later...
Monkey - are you going to take all the new times from this weekend ?

Dunk, it would be nice to see you tomorrow ;)

hi

should keep me busy with lots of new times

is there going to be a list at santapod so everyone can see who is doing what times.a bit of competition is always a good thing.

its good racing a car you know will beat you as it spurs you on to do better.

good luck everyone

Mark can you update my time please, my fastest from today at Supra Pod:

+0.9011 -- Reaction

2.1338 --- 60ft

5.6499 --- 330ft

8.4469 --- 1/8 ET

88.21 ---- 1/8 MPH

10.7949 --- 1000' ET

12.8887 --- 1/4 ET

111.39 --- 1/4 MPH

my fastest 60ft of the day was 2.1320 (still BPU with stock tyres)