The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bitching session - Massive very low offset wheels on a Supra - discuss.

PhilMorrison

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds about right! :(

How about the middle of hyde park in London? Can we use weapons?

OK, but I think we should stick with conkers, I borrowed some kit when I left the forces but it will probably jam.....I could hit you with it though?!

Far from it I should imagine, I've upset the mods many a time over the years. Most tollerate me, but several are not my biggest fans I suspect. :)

I think you are more the poison arrow frog....funny to watch from a distance but the mods handle you with care....may be more like a "special" cousin ;) :p

I think you are more the poison arrow frog....funny to watch from a distance but the mods handle you with care....may be more like a "special" cousin ;) :p

Happy slapping? Are you still quick on your feet Lewis? My intention was to indeed slap you and run. Although I reckon by the 50th slap you'd be 'knocked the fook out' (Quotes film 'Friday') :)

Happy slapping? Are you still quick on your feet Lewis? My intention was to indeed slap you and run. Although I reckon by the 50th slap you'd be 'knocked the fook out' (Quotes film 'Friday') :)

Heh, I'm pretty fast yeah but don't have the pace anymore so if you can run long distance I'd be screwed. 50th slap? lmao...you better take the lucky sucker punch and run while you can bud!

lmao @ Friday, that was smokey's line right?

Heh, I'm pretty fast yeah but don't have the pace anymore so if you can run long distance I'd be screwed. 50th slap? lmao...you better take the lucky sucker punch and run while you can bud!

lmao @ Friday, that was smokey's line right?

Yeah, here's a link to it - comical! Quality film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPc0hHL_vuU

and the one where 8-ball falls, skip to 5mins 10! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7ZzurqOOjc

I can rung long distance, just wion't make it back bud. ;)

Again i will have to correct you, thats twice in one post!

firstly she wasnt a random girl, secondly shes waynes friend, It was to do with the fact that i brought here to JAE while i already had a girlfriend and most importantly i didnt start anything! It didnt spill into the tent either you werent even there!!!!

*EDIT* Just saw you edited this post to add about it not spilling into the tent and me not being there. Yes it did you muppet, I was one of the guys seperating the two of you along with Tom. Don't tell me what I saw with my own eyes is wrong. - tDR

Since you edited I can only assume you don't want to leave this incident in the past and wish further discussion on what happened.

Cheers,

Brian.

Since you edited I can only assume you don't want to leave this incident in the past and wish further discussion on what happened.

Cheers,

Brian.

I edited yesterday you tool!! (seen as though you have resorted to name calling i seen no reason why i cant do it tool!) not long after i posted it originally. Broke it up dont make me laugh, the person that broke it up was Colsoop, he dragged me into the tent and that was that, you were probably just in there eating burger and came over at the end. wayne was still outside the tent for ages afterwards! until he came back in and said something else to which i replyed, but he remained across the tent from me. if what you said is what you saw then you need an eye test.

being a moderator, shouldnt you just get a grip of yourself and stop being pathetic

If you believe this to be the case may I be so bold as to suggest that you start a new thread?

Despite your opinions my "bitching" input was related to the subject at hand, this in-fighting is neither wheel or "supra chat" related and as such don't you think you should set an example?

It could go round and round Matt. No point in continuing it bud, I only know what happened from the above and it looks like both parties obviously held a hand in the blame. :) Just leave it pal and put it behind you. I'm sure Wayne will do, or is doing the same.

I edited yesterday you tool!! (seen as though you have resorted to name calling i seen no reason why i cant do it tool!) not long after i posted it originally. Broke it up dont make me laugh, the person that broke it up was Colsoop, he dragged me into the tent and that was that, you were probably just in there eating burger and came over at the end. wayne was still outside the tent for ages afterwards! until he came back in and said something else to which i replyed, but he remained across the tent from me. if what you said is what you saw then you need an eye test.

being a moderator, shouldnt you just get a grip of yourself and stop being pathetic

Matt, you were drunk, I wasn't. I think I'll stick to my impartial recollection of events thank you.

You've earned yourself a 7 day temp ban. Long overdue in your case IMO.

Brian.

If you believe this to be the case may I be so bold as to suggest that you start a new thread?

Despite your opinions my "bitching" input was related to the subject at hand, this in-fighting is neither wheel or "supra chat" related and as such don't you think you should set an example?

You're right michael, this thread has turned to pot and I realise I'm partly to blame. As such I'll close the thread and hopefully someone else will start a new discussion on the core subject.

Cheers,

Brian.

Matt, you were drunk, I wasn't. I think I'll stick to my impartial recollection of events thank you.

You've earned yourself a 7 day temp ban. Long overdue in your case IMO.

Brian.

Brian that's just silly. You are both letting each other get to you and making it very personal. Why not just prune this thread of all unrelated stuff and you two can debate it in PM. A ban seems very harsh to me in this situation as it's 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.

Brian that's just silly. You are both letting each other get to you and making it very personal. Why not just prune this thread of all unrelated stuff and you two can debate it in PM. A ban seems very harsh to me in this situation as it's 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.

I can see why that may be the perception Lewis but from my point of view as a club official at the event and now seeing Matt H's replies / attitude to me on this thread I have taken the decision to give this temp ban impartially on the back of this and previous discussion in the mods section surrounding the events of JAE.

Brian.