The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club Stand at Time attack @ Brands Hatch - 2nd September

DamanC

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top job Branners and a great idea, will be lovely to see a few guys backing the Supe as we've been a bit short on the ground up till now.

Steve you only need to do what you did on that Track Day (again weather permitting!:rolleyes:) and I think everyone will be as impressed as I was mate.

The car looks awesome as the latest pics testify and with the setup you fine tuned with Tony, you should be on to a winner! ;):D

Looking forward to this now guys and the more the merrier! ;):D

Cheers,

Pete

for some reason the whole Time Attack thing has slipped me by. We should have tried to get a club presence at each of the events as they are all over the country and so are the members. Shame really.

But maybe next year one of the events mods will pick it up for us.

I have emailed Rob asking for 25 spaces but not heard anything yet....defo up for this and if I get the 25 spaces I will look to push everybody to this thread to sign up as it should be a good day out.

JB

Branners & all,

I have taken on the job for Brands of organising the clubs and have put you down for 25 spots. We have a site visit on Friday and will confirm next week where you guys will be located along with the other clubs.

Tickets : You need to buy in advance from Brands, the ticket control at Brands is a bit of a nightmare and they are tough to negotiate reduced prices so would suggest that you guys book online via Brands directly :) This is what I am advising all clubs attending although most have already booked direct anyway.

The club spaces will be on the start finish straight and at the back of the shops etc - thats what we are planning.

Anyway, you guys on the clubs list for a suitable space.

Cheers

Andy

1) Branners

2) Dave F

3) Ido

4) Ark

5) Sumo Do-Luck Supra

6) Stevie Boy

7) mark4supra

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

25)

I reckon that's the way forward and have added our full quota and done the deed for you Mark.

Would be great to fill this so over to you Branners for the big push! ;):D

Pete :)

I dont think theres an option for doing a big group buy on tickets so people will need to buy them from the Brands Hatch web site.

They are £10 if ordered online or £12 on the day.

https://tickets.motorsportvision.co.uk/calendar/race-event-details.asp?ProductID=3197

Club stand tickets will be sorted out seperately but I will post more details of that when I get them.

JB

If i've got my car back and can get off duty, i'll be up for this. :)

1) Branners

2) Dave F

3) Ido

4) Ark

5) Sumo Do-Luck Supra

6) Stevie Boy

7) mark4supra

8) JamieP

9) MrAngry

10) Stupra

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

25)

need final numbers for this today. I think as it coincides with the RAF Marham day we are down a bit on numbers so Im going to say we need 20 spaces instead of 25.

If you are interested in being on the club stand please add your name to the list above.

I will PM the members in the list above with a link to the Club Entry ticket that they need to have to get in to the club area. WIthout it you wont be coming in!!

JB

Just used link to website for tickets as thought i was leaving it a bit late for advance ticket, advance were only available before 12:00 today so missed out. :(

Never mind only an extra £2 on the gate.:)

They cost £10 on the website but they add on £1.50 delivery so you're only 50p down mate.:)