The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Girlez Meet- Sunday 28th November

Amazing grace

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden Pot, Yeah I liked that one too:D looks very pretty.

Like we would go with out you Soo:p

The only thing with that one is we would have to get our orders in by 2 for food as they stop serving after then.

Hope this is a better location for you Faye?

I should have my new dials by then, as they are now ready

:D :D :D

I want some new dials....:(

All I have had is a new exhaust, seat and badges..Not fair.

:innocent:

Are we getting there with the ladies do then? Got to start getting excited soon!

U r quiet Sheena....and the others.

Then after that its the club Xmas party yaaaaahhhh...I love Chrissie lol

Speak soon

Soo xx

Originally posted by Soo

Are we getting there with the ladies do then? Got to start getting excited soon!

Speak soon

Soo xx

They are probably going to be the only thing I buy for the car until we get a house now and got things settled with that, but they are going to look soooooooooo good (I hope)

I'm just waiting for other thoughts on the "ladies do" like you said everyone seems very quiet. Come girls all we need is a location now and I've posted some up. Soo and I are easy with the location, so I hope the other four venues are more suitable for everyone. Would like this to be a good get to gather if we can. Last girlee chat before we have to meet with the boyz again and before the new year;) Although I'm sure the xmas party is going to excellent and I’m looking forward to it:p

Sorry I very rarely get on the laptop until the evening, I am up for whichever venue suits everyone else... Although the Coldharbour one is about 5 mins away from my house so we could all come back later in the day for tea and Cake!!!!!!!!!! But honestly wherever you guyz want is cool by me..:D Can't wait to have a day out I like to come out to play;)

Regards,

Sheena:)

Unfortunately I live too far from all of you (about a 8 hour round trip). :(

Perhaps one day you could all come over to the north side of the M25 for a meet, which would be a four to five hour round trip for me, which i don't mind. It would be nice to meet some more girls. I'm nearly aways the only girl at these east meets.

:(

Sorry to here that its to far for you Angie, maybe in the new year we can arrange one your side of the M25.

Right I'm going to be harsh here, but I think we should go for the Golden Pot this time and make the next meet at Coldhabour, then back to sheena's for tea and cake:p

If the dials are fitted I will be more than pleased to show them off:D :D

Just to summarise then:

1. Sheena

2. Genna

3. Soo

4. Supragal

5. Faye

6. Vanessa

Here

On: Sunday November 28th

At: 1-1:30 meet up

Looks good to me. Can't wait to see everyone again

:)

Originally posted by Tigger

Right I'm going to be harsh here, but I think we should go for the Golden Pot this time and make the next meet at Coldhabour, then back to sheena's for tea and cake:p

:D Quite right, see you all on the 28th :thumbs:

Originally posted by Soo

Then after that its the club Xmas party yaaaaahhhh...I love Chrissie lol

Speak soon

Soo xx

Well I can vouch for how good the stainless ones are from thor. They come with a choice of backlighting colours and you can have the heater and warning panels in stainless as well.

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Well I can vouch for how good the stainless ones are from thor. They come with a choice of backlighting colours and you can have the heater and warning panels in stainless as well.

Yep I orderd the heater and warning panels too:p.

I'm pleased to here that they look really good:D

Rosie, if Sheena can't pick you up give me a shout

Genna

If thats cool with you. Sorry to hear that your beast is not going to be ready

:(

Could you PM me your address and directions please and I will be there at whatever time you think we should leave yours to get to the venue on time. Looking forward to it girls should be alaugh, the last one was:thumbs:

Regards,

Sheena:)