The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Girlez Meet- Sunday 28th November

Amazing grace

So any ideads on location?

How about Reading area ish. As we have peps from Wiltshire, Hampshire (south coast) Woking and surry so far and a poss North Kent?

If so I will look in to some pubs in the area. Oh and Dates?

20th/21st

27th/ 28th

Sorry if I'm taking over:p

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27th/28th best for me. But no major deal either way.

Reading area is ok but not right in the centre cos its a rubbish place to drive round......but again am chilled really.

I'll look at a map....yep can read em!! See if we can all agree on a location

Soo

xx

I was thinking country area anyway. (some nice roads and good grub)

So 27th/28th Looking most favoured at the mo then:). Anyone wanting to make an exact date?

28th for Faye?

I will look up places (with Soo) tomorrow. Any other suggestions of course are welcome. I dont want to get the blame for choosing somewhere pants

:p

Genna I am glad you took over as I have been in it up to myh eyes the last couple of days,thanx..I only got the ball rolling it is a goup effort after all;) 27th or 28th is fine with me, I don't know the Reading area well at all so don't know the watering holes, like Soo said whatever you all decide is cool with me, it will be good to see you all.....I can show off my new dash and as of today my new WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes nI finally did it big 18" inch wheels I am thrilled to my little moon boots!!!!!How sad is that Lol:p Just boiled sweets:eek: Where's the choccy??????

Regards,

Sheena:)

PS: let me know if you need that lift Rosie.

Yep Mawby said November Supragal..

Wheres the max power show then?????

Keep my fingers crossed for your sexy beast being ready by then (car not bloke !)

Still not had a look for suitable places...will report to moon base (boots and all) later.

Sheena u rebel..wheels as well.....u are looking after that blokie of yours arent u lol? ;)

Soo x

Does seem a little over this way I thought......come up with somewhere that would be good for u Faye. I am chilled and honestly dont mind a drive anywhere. Rural is obvioulsy better but dont mind wherever. Would be nice to have lots of us there.

Soo x