The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini Meet - Chippenham, Sat 8th Sep (NEW VENUE CONFIRMED)

Tigger

Just got home. Really good day :)

First the Tatsu event, then over to Chippenham. Hope the Chippenham meet can become a regular thing, good access from Wilts, Bristol & Reading etc as well as those 5 mins up the road. Cheers Tigger for getting this set up :thumbs:

Was quite shocked by the single, Homer, although I'll be sticking with the twins :sly:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A pleasant afternoon and great turnout :D

Nice to see you all today and to put a few new faces to names.

Also, thanks to Tigger for organising it, this should definetly be a regular one.

It felt like I was running a fairground ride today with all the people wanting a go in the car :D

I got to drive it. :D Thanks Darryl. :thumbs:

And thanks to Tigger for setting this one up as a regular meeting place. Sure you don't ant to become an events organiser? ;) :p

Came back a different way via M4 to Swindon then up via Burford on the A361. Fell in love with my car all over again. :love:

T'was a good meet, a much better turn out than expected. Nice to meet lots of new faces.

The pub have said they are normally empty Saturday afternoons and welcome us having a regular meet there.

Tigger is going to try and organise a monthly meet there on the 2nd Saturday of the month.

So did anyone get some nice photos? If so post them up!

And thanks to Tigger for setting this one up as a regular meeting place. Sure you don't ant to become an events organiser? ;) :p

I'm very sure thanks:)

Soo and I spoke to the manager and we have agreed for a regular monthly meet. This will be held every second Saturday of the month. Next being October 13th at 2pm. :ok:I will start another thread for this and add it to the calendar.

It was really good to met some new faces and to catch up with the old:). Tarcase - What a small world;)

Thanks Guys and Girls glad you all enjoyed

yourselves. :thumbs:

Twas me that took the vid! And edge has a copy although its a nighmare to get it to play if you don't have the software. I have converted it into a friendly WMV if you can't play it.

Nice to meet a few people on the forum - sorry we weren't there for too long, was a busy day with so many places to go in one day but if you make it monthly I will be a loyal attendee!

Maybe someone could bring a ticket booth along so people can buy tickets for a ride in Homer's single. Just to make it an official attraction? :D

Here are some pics from the day. Also includes some pics from the Tatsu meet a few of us went to first.

Also some dance moves by Jimsupra

Yes thanks Jim, i thought you were taking those for your 'private' collection;)

Some good moves tho i think you'll agree, maybe a modeling career in the pipeline;)