The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini Meet - Chippenham, Sat 8th Sep (NEW VENUE CONFIRMED)

Tigger

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm confuzzled, I thought it was just off the M5 so a fair ways from Bath. Is there another event in Bath?

Sorry mate. this was in response to someone asking where we could start a convoy from for those coming from Bristol. I live in Bath and there is another event in Bath the same day, so it seemed to make sense.

Did you know that the Boys from County Hell are now playing at the Lysley Arms tomorrow after there other venue failed. They are starting at 4pm and there are over 1,000 expected probably more like 2,000. Camping on site also - does the Lysley know we are coming? May be a bit crowded!!

Sorry guy’s my fault I was going to pop in and let them know, but there’s never anything going on there. Typical they do something this weekend. I’m going to pop in to a place in Chipper’s, I know they have a big car park. Can’t remember what it’s called. Mawby will find out for us

Sorry, I have just spoken to the band member - 9.30pm tonight and the whole gig (boys from COunty Hell) is cancelled (much to their disgust) due to the Police, so we can - if possible again - meet at the Lysley which is a far better venue. Sorry guys but I am only reliant on what I am told and I do live in the vicinity. Sad Day for them (if you know of them) and Great Ormond Street. Regards

Thanks for a nice afternoon all. Nice to see some new faces and put some names to them.

Sorry tigger and mawby for thinking you was an older couple. Real nice bunch of people.

Ahhh Homer i now hate you. Why did you make me go for a ride in your car.? Thats the first single i have been in and now i NEED one. :lol:

Hope to see you all again soon.

Thanks