Hiya

KimberleyAnn

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup here we go again, haha. :)

Hi and Welcome to the Family.

Edit: Kimberley has Gaz and Kev been Hiding you?

Geo.

Hehe nooo i was at JAE for the last 2 years, and a few of the japshows at santapod with them.

Il post a few photos up then....seeing as nicolas link got posted! ;) These are from the 17th July.

On a different note...ive decided to put my girly 206convertible up for sale, and get a supra :) so any advice......would help!

Hat.JPG

Kim1054 (Large).JPG

Kim1204 (Large).JPG

Hehe nooo i was at JAE for the last 2 years, and a few of the japshows at santapod with them.

Il post a few photos up then....seeing as nicolas link got posted! ;) These are from the 17th July.

On a different note...ive decided to put my girly 206convertible up for sale, and get a supra :) so any advice......would help!

sweet b'jesus, i'm definately getting another supra and attending next year now! :)

Good Pics there Kimbles. Im defo going to be there next year now. Ha ha. :eyebrows:

Geo.

Really? :thumbs:

Only advice I would say is go and see as many as you can to get a good idea of what is out there for the money. Are you after something modified or standard?

Hasn't the owners club put you off?

Well, i have always thought about it, but never really gone into looking for one. I test drove one before i broguht my 206cc, but i was not really sure, so i didnt go through with it. But after going to JAE, it persuaded me! Standard though, so i can make my own mark. Manual, non turbo (for now), black or silver...

Well, i have always thought about it, but never really gone into looking for one. I test drove one before i broguht my 206cc, but i was not really sure, so i didnt go through with it. But after going to JAE, it persuaded me! Standard though, so i can make my own mark. Manual, non turbo (for now), black or silver...

BLACK!

Standard though, so i can make my own mark.

Easier to spot accident damage too as everything should line up properly.

Find one with plenty of oil changes and history if you can. You'll find they vary wildly in price/quality. Members cars are usually very well cared for. If you post up examples of what you're looking at on here you'll get some good feedback.

Easier to spot accident damage too as everything should line up properly.

Find one with plenty of oil changes and history if you can. You'll find they vary wildly in price/quality. Members cars are usually very well cared for. If you post up examples of what you're looking at on here you'll get some good feedback.

Odd to find a genuinely helpful post in a thread like this...

Mike

BLACK!

Silvers faster :tongue: