The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Weather For Jae

nige

Dont get me wrong I have been looking forward to this for a long time but the thought of driving 360 miles just to sit in the car with it pissin down just dosent appeal to me,Is there anything under cover or is it all in the open? I'am take'ing the wife with me and to be honest she is not a mad car enthusiest like myself but if the weather is good i'am sure she will enjoy it

I've got a tent where 2 full people can stand up in the middle, any good? :rolleyes:

Well I am coming all the way over from Holland in two sodding cars. I have taken 3 days off work as well. So any crappy excuses from the likes of James and its too far to travel from bloody Poole will not be tolerated. :D I have my caravan packed up with hods of cheap booze, the rangey has the gas BBQ in it and I am almost ready to set off :D

Nige

you must have been missing mate.

We have a 40 foot by 30 foot marquee, 3 fridges, loads of food and beer. A couple of laptops, projectors, dvd players, a curry cook off on Friday night, a poker night (I believe), the Texas DVD meet again (thanks Gaz ;)),heaters, gas powered bbq, fridges, or yes and Daves Fave (BEER), club shop, approx 4000 jap cars, and a minimum of 40 on Friday night.

Now I am leaving NE England at 6am tomorrow. so stop wining and come you will realise what it is when you get there.

:taped:

Nige

We have a 40 foot by 30 foot marquee, 3 fridges, loads of food and beer. A couple of laptops, projectors, dvd players, a curry cook off on Friday night, a poker night (I believe), the Texas DVD meet again (thanks Gaz ;)),heaters, gas powered bbq, fridges, or yes and Daves Fave (BEER), club shop, approx 4000 jap cars, and a minimum of 40 on Friday night.

Now I am leaving NE England at 6am tomorrow. so stop wining and come you will realise what it is when you get there.

SOLD! :D

Nige

When you put it like that Tom, who gives a shit about the weather!!

H.