The mkiv Supra Owners Club

how offten do u drive ur pride an joy

Guest Ghett0Smurf

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines just used at the Weekends mainly as i live 10 mins walk from my work and im doin my bit for the environment.....

Not really, just that i dont trust the car in the work car park and dont wanna damage the engine not letting it warm up properly

Mines just used at the Weekends mainly as i live 10 mins walk from my work and im doin my bit for the environment.....

Not really, just that i dont trust the car in the work car park and dont wanna damage the engine not letting it warm up properly

that reminds me... the other half got out of the supra at tescos carrying those re-useable green bags... just stood there laughing for a few seconds!! :D

I'm sorry. Any one who owns a Supra and starts talking about doing their bit for the enviroment gets a :slap::D

I use my NA maybe twice during the week reason why is i have to park in a car park next to a massive building site cement dust everywhere! So i have a little saxo i use for running around

also the supra is so mint! not 1 dink on the whole car i want to keep it that way! :D

I use mine every day, but would like another car just to pootle about in - going to work some days, popping down to the shops when the Supra wouldn't even get warm, so no fun there, and it would only get dinted in the car park.

True,but it hurts when a twat in a Boxter screams(shuffles)past and as you floor it-you realise your in the wifes Micra/corsa/fiesta etc :D

Try it anyway, you might surprise yourself :p:d

Well as it stands my AEM isn't great with the auto box. Its not great with a supra's box and the aristo's feels more agricultural (that said mine is a 1991 car so maybe age has a bearing here as it felt the same as my mk3 1991 JDM motor before I changed to the AEM). I am getting it remapped soon so hopefully that should make an improvement.

Also another reason I am not driving it so much is I did a set of rear tyres in about 4 months when driving it normally (erm and two track days lol) and I am deficient of funds to buy another set. Oh and said track days boiled my auto fluid nearly, boiled my brake fluid certainly, warped my front discs, saw off the last useable life on my engine oil and spark plugs, showed up a requirement to check to see if I have an LSD or not (if I do then its goosed and needs replacing, if I don't then fitting one may be an idea) Oh and I broke the brand new stereo in it as well.

I may or may not be able to justify the funds required to reliably put the car into a day to day running state but I cannot afford the time required until my Mrs and sprog return to the UK for a month like say in August. Roll on the good times as I am leaving her the range rover in the UK and bringing the aristo back to Holland for a serious overhaul in August. Thats assuming my car doesn't go bang in tuning as intimated by some folks here.

usualy just sundays, (reason) i work away:rolleyes: and do,t like to take the car with me, she just sits there under a cctv camera looking pretty:D when i have a contract nearer home then i would use it, well on nice days;) i also get free fuel for my works van anyway:D