The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what a weekend

gaz1

Good god what a weekend Gaz.

I'll speak to the delivery company tomorrow about that delivery. Also, put a little bit of clear nail varnish over that chip to protect the surrounding area.

However, the main thing is - they look AWESOME :D

Regards,

Gaz.

;)

Guest gzaerojon
:D;) err i had mine first:p

i'm only kidding ;)

they do look nice thought mate :thumbs:

btw are you coming up with us friday morning JAE?

They look like a shiny version of the ones on your car in your garage?? What happened to them wheels? You could ave just had them polished up if you were patient enough to wait for them to be done :D :stickpoke :)

ha ha thats the trouble i am not:D, i am selling the others;)

What size and offset etc are they then? I assume the new ones are bigger in some way if the old ones didn't rub and the news ones did? Also do either set fit over UK brakes? Is that a valid excuse for changing them cos the old ones didn't fit over UK brakes or do you have more money than patience heh heh

What size and offset etc are they then? I assume the new ones are bigger in some way if the old ones didn't rub and the news ones did? Also do either set fit over UK brakes? Is that a valid excuse for changing them cos the old ones didn't fit over UK brakes or do you have more money than patience heh heh

they are wider the 265/30/19 would not go over these new ones, i thought the others were 10.5 rears the same as these but they looked stretched over the new ones:search: yeah they both go over uk brakes, and i seem to change my wheels like my underwear once a year:p