The mkiv Supra Owners Club

VERY bad news

Guest Gkhawk

It sucks.

You spend lots of time, money and love to create your ideal supra and then some jackass writes it off.

On the positive side, you kept your cool* and nobody got hurt.

*despite participating on this forum lol

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ive seen him at a meet trying to do donuts in a public carpark, in a n/a auto,

so im not suprised

I presume you mean the chap who crashed into him?

Surely the member is blameless in these circumstances? Are you suggesting otherwise?

Be careful, you'll have the lynch mob after you.

Guest Gkhawk
well ive seen him at a meet trying to do donuts in a public carpark, in a n/a auto,

so im not suprised

Yes i have done dounuts in public car park many of times and i drift it where i can but like ive said in other posts the guy involved has addmitted its his fault to the police and ive also got to wittnesses at the scene to back it up.

Also how can you say so called abflug when the pics are there and you say youve seen the car!!

Oh and yes the damage is all body work because the recovery driver started it and drove it onto the recovery lorry to take it away.

Sarcasm not holding up here, I got blamed for my accident straight away when it was actually MaxGTs fault! :rolleyes:

Your sarcasm detection is poor, none added in this case, the poster says the other party was at fault and has admitted liability.

Likewise, I was sat on the wall next to my car, pretty much everyone who passed commented that "the driver" must have been going too fast or that it was obviously the fault of the sporty car and not the old codger in the Corsa who admitted liability and then locked themselves in their car because I looked angry :rolleyes:

Your sarcasm detection is poor, none added in this case [yeah right -ed], the poster says the other party was at fault and has admitted liability.

Likewise, I was sat on the wall next to my car, pretty much everyone who passed commented that "the driver" must have been going too fast or that it was obviously the fault of the sporty car and not the old codger in the Corsa who admitted liability and then locked themselves in their car because I looked angry :rolleyes:

Aah but the difference is I was 'lynched' by this very forum, who assumed I was at fault cos I obviously can't drive, how things have changed now eh!

No the other one that wasn't my fault, where the car span into the roundabout at the top of Eastern road, I called Slow Dog a twat or something and everyone launched at me for name calling!!!! :blink:

Turned out they'd fitted my new Teins with the nearside rear fully hard and the offside rear fully soft!!!!! :rolleyes:

No the other one that wasn't my fault, where the car span into the roundabout at the top of Eastern road, I called Slow Dog a twat or something and everyone launched at me for name calling!!!! :blink:

Turned out they'd fitted my new Teins with the nearside rear fully hard and the offside rear fully soft!!!!! :rolleyes:

Oh I see. That'll be this thread then will it? Seems at the time the problem with the Tein's setup hadn't yet been discovered.

Hi all thanks for the replys and surport yes im fine in myself but im off work sick at the moment with whiplash. I was doing 20-30 mph when he pulled out infront of me and yes he has addmited it was his falut to the policeand ive also got too witnesses, all of the work has been declared on my insurance and valued at £12,500.

Jesus, will that cover it? I thought the kit was that much?

Oh I see. That'll be this thread then will it? Seems at the time the problem with the Tein's setup hadn't yet been discovered.

That's the one, and it was about 2 weeks later when I tried my first adjustment on them because it didn't feel right!! Luckily I'd been driving even more like a granny than usual so had no other spills. Not sure why I didn't post about it though, I was probably still in my 'sticking up for MaxGT' faze!

:rolleyes: come on you lot, less of the :duel: and :stickpoke Personal likes/dislikes (and mud slinging ) aside, he's had a nasty prang and must be gutted after spending so much hard earned cash on his supra.

He's also in a lot of pain from whiplash. I know someone who is still in discomfort from it years later.

hun, you seem to have things well in hand, make sure you get the basket for personal injuries and loss of earnings too ;)

good luck with it all

Lxx

:rolleyes: come on you lot, less of the :duel: and :stickpoke Personal likes/dislikes (and mud slinging ) aside, he's had a nasty prang and must be gutted after spending so much hard earned cash on his supra.

He's also in a lot of pain from whiplash. I know someone who is still in discomfort from it years later.

hun, you seem to have things well in hand, make sure you get the basket for personal injuries and loss of earnings too ;)

good luck with it all

Lxx

nice to read one of few decent reply's to the poor blokes thread!

There are so many 'bitches' in this place, thought your supposed to be grown adults!

i wasnt going to write this, but sod it.

Michael, why bother replying to a thread if your just going to bring negativity to a situation. You seem to be proud that you honestly speak your mind. When you made the comments you did in my tattoo thread, then fare enough, i wont lose any sleep, but when you slag off someones car (after they have no doubt spent a lot on it) that has just been smashed up, do you think people really want to hear your 'honesty' And your supposed to be a member of a club/family with the rest of us, giving everyone help, support and advice during the good times and the bad?!

you just seem to reply to every thread with negativity.

Really have no idea why you posted what you did.

i wasnt going to write this, but sod it.

Michael, why bother replying to a thread if your just going to bring negativity to a situation. You seem to be proud that you honestly speak your mind. When you made the comments you did in my tattoo thread, then fare enough, i wont lose any sleep, but when you slag off someones car (after they have no doubt spent a lot on it) that has just been smashed up, do you think people really want to hear your 'honesty' And your supposed to be a member of a club/family with the rest of us, giving everyone help, support and advice during the good times and the bad?!

you just seem to reply to every thread with negativity.

Really have no idea why you posted what you did.

Grow a sense of humour.

Michael, why bother replying to a thread if your just going to bring negativity to a situation.

do you think people really want to hear your 'honesty'

I don't suppose he cares what people want to hear.

When did this become the Nicey Club where everyone has to be lovely to everyone all the time?