The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's up with Diff's & jamieP's car ??????

lui

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you mean shandy's Ash? :p

YEah, fuck it, I'll have one of those as well :D

Gaz, while your here, Im having real trouble finding boxes big enough, or thick enough to take the weight, any idea's ?

Edited: Wheels, Im on about, sorry Im seriously jijacking here aint I :Oooopsss:

YEah, fuck it, I'll have one of those as well :D

Gaz, while your here, Im having real trouble finding boxes big enough, or thick enough to take the weight, any idea's ?

Edited: Wheels, Im on about, sorry Im seriously jijacking here aint I :Oooopsss:

Lol.

Erm, have you took the tyres off them or are you sending them too?

Gaz.

MAD night, had all the boys out on the bikes and had big tear up, met up with a gallardo on the a40 and kicked his arse everytime we went for it, wrecked the diff and prop, split open a bit of the floor but easy fix i rekon, droped the car at home then went on the piss with the boys:D bed now.

MAD night, had all the boys out on the bikes and had big tear up, met up with a gallardo on the a40 and kicked his arse everytime we went for it, wrecked the diff and prop, split open a bit of the floor but easy fix i rekon, droped the car at home then went on the piss with the boys:D bed now.

Crazy :lol:

Nice, I doubt I could be as cheery as you though, blowing bits of my car up.......;)

Same again going in, or something else......?

Wait till he sobers up and gets the bill :D

Jamie, not sure if you've heard of them before but you can get prop guards which in the event of a prop or major diff failure stop the prop taking out your floorpan and exhaust. Might be worth considering if you are keeping the car.

It might also be time to get a proper diff ;)

At least you ended up with a good night out mate :cool:

A few more days & back on the road again

Nutter, but I can't really comment because I have a similar level of mechanical sympathy :D

What kinda fluid have you been using in your diffs Jamie? Worth a change? How about a decent diff fluid cooler?

Cheers,

Brian.

Nutter, but I can't really comment because I have a similar level of mechanical sympathy :D

What kinda fluid have you been using in your diffs Jamie? Worth a change? How about a decent diff fluid cooler?

Cheers,

Brian.

I dont think its a overheating fluid issue, rather the opposite, both times ive broke them is when the cars been sitting for couple hours, i started it up to warm the engine then had it and its broke with cold diff fluid so that may be the issue, next time ill go round the block first:D