SE MEET - 12th Oct Fairmile Pub, Cobham

Trig

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by JamesArup

Wherabouts are you coming from Lazarus?

Stick this postcode KT11 1BW (I think it's the right one?) into the Route Planner on this site - http://www.rac.co.uk/ - That should get you there (I'm relying on it!) !! :thumbs:

Cheers, J :cool:

you're welcome to convoy with me...although obviously you will be in the far superior car!!

Originally posted by Lazarus

I,m coming from darkest Wiltshire (Warminster), Thanks for the post code, I think I,ve found it, on the A307 right?

that looks right to me, if you get lost find the sainsburys petrol station in Cobham and with that on your left and behind you follow it to a mini roundabout then turn teft and it's on that road on the left, you can't miss it- big red letters on it :D

Yep ... all good. Good to see everyone again too. Never really got a chance to look at the cars though. Too dark, too wet etc etc.

Couldn't really do much else other than have a sensible drive home in that weather. Although, following Richard, I did see his back-end step out on a number of ocassions :innocent: :innocent:

Cheers, J :thumbs:

A good evening:D Couldn't bloody believe it turned 10:45 all of a sudden! Nice to see everyone again after a 2 month gap!

Got a little damp in the car park but didn't hang around too long before hooning it home - there is the odd benefit to having a cab! :p

Cheers for that number Richard, and the other "info" will come in very useful and as I said will no doubt talk to you about in the in the months to come!

:D

Good to see everyone again and meet Lazarus and his good lady

A nice sedate drive home and got the ultimate respect from a chav in his Nova, he pulled over on the A25 to let me go past pmsl

(and that was in a 40mph limit)

Won't make the next one as my baby and I are going up norf for a break :)

Very pleasant way to pass a particularly wet evening, lovely to see all the usual suspects plus a few unexpected ones (Kate and Lazarus!!):D Neil don't be away from the fold again for to long, we all miss the humour...Lol.:p

Trig looking good dude;) Don't forget to pm me the info please.

Rosie, Gatso and Soo, Richard,Dave F,Oxy and Martin,James always a pleasure to see you guys.

Steve enjoy your rest up North.

Regards

Sheena:)

What a good evening...excellent laff and a gr8 way to spend a soggy dark autumn evening, with good company.

Roll on the next one , but we will go straight to the pub next time I think. No diverting to Guildford to meet at Halfords !!!!

Thanx guys for a great evening.....glad you all got home safely.

Soo & Gatso

Had a great evening.

It was good meeting more people and putting face's to names.

Decided at the very last minute to come (7.10pm) so blasted up the motorways at ridiculous speeds, owning everything in sight, I think we arrived at around half past 8-quarter to nine, so that makes the trip from west Wiltshire to Cobham about 1 and a half hours with a fuel stop.

hope you all had a nice sensible drive home!!

Eminently sensible, never went over the ton.:D

Will try to make it again.

Good to see everyone. Had an amazing and huge mixed grill (im on a diet honest! :innocent: )

Shame about the weather but next time eh.....

Had an uneventful drive home for a change, Dave F what happened with that Merc driver? Im sure i saw him cut you up big time?

Will PM you later Sheena ;)

Good to meet you and your missus Laz :cool:

Roll on next month :p