The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SE MEET - 12th Oct Fairmile Pub, Cobham

Trig

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Amazing grace

And if your a really good boy and spoil us, I think I can talk her into letting you go solo on her bike (you have ridden a bike before hav'nt you?) she is a kind lass but loves her bike as we do our cars:D :D :D

Regards,

Sheena:)

Very kind of you to ask her Sheena :hug: But the last time i rode a bike was about 6 years ago and that was a scrambler! :D (I wouldnt trust myself with that power on two wheels!) Id be happy with just a ride on the back :) Then ill take her out for a ride in my car if she wants and ill get it sideways for her! :D (the car that is! ;) )

I'll be there.

1. Trig

2. Oxy & Martin

3. Trev and Zoe (maybe)

4. MrAngry

5. Skyjawa

6. Amazing Grace

7. Selena (Bike chick )

8, Soo N Gatso (hopefully)

9. Supragal and STOX

10. Nick

Mr Angry - Think I've seen you around Biggin Hill....

Saw Selena today and she told me the extra lid is no problem but that she does not want to ride out in bad weather, can't say I blame her, so lets hope for a dry evening. She will attend with me in the Supe if its wet. Trig she was a little sceptical about anyone else riding her bike as the insurance could be a problem, she also said she would like to know how a person haandles a bike before handing over her beautiful machine!! Fair do's I think.:)

Anyway see ya all there:thumbs:

Saw Selena today and she told me the extra lid is no problem but that she does not want to ride out in bad weather, can't say I blame her, so lets hope for a dry evening. She will attend with me in the Supe if its wet. Trig she was a little sceptical about anyone else riding her bike as the insurance could be a problem, she also said she would like to know how a person haandles a bike before handing over her beautiful machine!! Fair do's I think.:)

Anyway see ya all there:thumbs:

You may be right.... I totally forgot. I only made it next week to give people a bit of notice. I shouldnt think they would have a problem? Can someone ring them and find out? Or PM me the number and ill sort it :thumbs:

Argh!! I can never remember if it's the first or the second... presumed as this was set up for then that it would be the second...so it's not then, it should be tomorrow huh? :confused:

Dunno if the other car clubs like it...maybe we could pop to a different location for once save changing the date?