The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car For £8/9K

terribleturner

Ok, i think it's time i sold up and bought something that is just stock that i wont be tempted to mod because it wont be worth the buck. Im thinking 8 or 9 grand but will go either way, specially for the right car. So what would people suggest?? I have to say i am very tempted by an S2000 which a little more than my first budget, or maybe a M3 Cab. All joking aside it's a good engine and looks good.

What else should i be looking at??

Sorry to hear you've had enough James, but with your run of luck I can really understand it :(

I've owned and E36 M3 before and loved it. They are still a very quick car, handling is very easy and not as challenging to get the most out of, unlike the Supra. Servicing costs can be high if it's not been well looked after, so you need to make sure you get a good one. Modding wise there's not a lot you can do without spending massive money, so it might be a good choice in that respect!

I hadn't really thought of a Merc but i gotta i am now very tempted. Gonna read up on them now i think :)

An EVO or Scooby would be nice but there's alot of temptation there the mod the car.

The M3 being so common is also a factor that i don't like. Think i need to make a list of like 10 cars and just go look.

I hadn't really thought of a Merc but i gotta i am now very tempted. Gonna read up on them now i think :)

An EVO or Scooby would be nice but there's alot of temptation there the mod the car.

The M3 being so common is also a factor that i don't like. Think i need to make a list of like 10 cars and just go look.

e55 amg

the best all round car i have ever owned

awesome breaks

better fuel mpg than supra

understreested v8 354bhp

0-60 in 5.1 sec

170 mph

lovely bark from v8

lovely interior

great handling

1998 70k miles fmbsh for about £7500

need i say more? ok a bit bland styling no one looked twice never got pulled