The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mini meets??

Guest steveb

It better be good this place H you've raved about it enough!! Should be able to make this one if someone can give me directions.

The food is great and it's dirt cheap!! FFS.....what more do you want??

Do you want directions the the Charnley meet or the Bala lake one??

H.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I may have to give this a miss gents!! The missus was up all night with Joel and I don't want to abandon my responsibilities two nights on the trot after playing footie last night!

Also managed to give myself concussion and damage my back during the match so getting in and out of the Supe may be an issue!!

I'll let you know later this afternoon!!;)

H.

I may have to give this a miss gents!! The missus was up all night with Joel and I don't want to abandon my responsibilities two nights on the trot after playing footie last night!

Also managed to give myself concussion and damage my back during the match so getting in and out of the Supe may be an issue!!

I'll let you know later this afternoon!!;)

H.

Just say there is a physio there who will look at your back for you, therefore you are going for treatment for it that just happens to be in the pub :innocent:

Just say there is a physio there who will look at your back for you, therefore you are going for treatment for it that just happens to be in the pub :innocent:

Good thinking Bat Man!!

Although it is your profession, the thought of being rubbed up and manipulated by a big bloke doesn't appeal to me strangely enough.......:D

We'll see how things go today!

H.

I'd forgotten about this :rolleyes:

Somebody sack me ... :innocent:

Mike

Sacked!! :spank:

I would like to thank all those who came tonight. We had trouble getting into the car park but we all eventually got a space. With there being so many it was also difficult to get food but it was worth the wait!!

Great meet guys!!

H.

Sacked!! :spank:

I would like to thank all those who came tonight. We had trouble getting into the car park but we all eventually got a space. With there being so many it was also difficult to get food but it was worth the wait!!

Great meet guys!!

H.

Was a bit tight wasnt it. The look on their face when we all walked in was priceless :D

I had to miss this sorry.. I've been on a school trip all week staying in a spooky castle & i only got back last night... Any changes to the wales plans?

:) Rob

Had difficulty planning the route as you couldn't get a word in edge ways between the 3of us!!:blink::(:search:

You all want fooking with a wire brush!!!:blink:

H.

I had to miss this sorry.. I've been on a school trip all week staying in a spooky castle & i only got back last night... Any changes to the wales plans?

:) Rob

We have sorted the times and route for the day ill post up the details later on hopefully when i get chance.

Dont forget Ellis to ;) kept us entertained LOL

Cheers

Ian

Thought you'd enjoy it!! I got done for two poos and a wee in just over an hour. His pants were also wet through after going down the slide in the rain!!:rolleyes:

Kids eh? Who'd have them?? :D

H.