The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mini meets??

Guest steveb

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great time guys, nice to but a face to the Buddha Gaz!

nice to meet you Steve. Loved the venue, we should try and expand the "mini meet". Looking forward to Mascrat now! :)

Can i take all the credit for the venue then?? :thanku:

H.

You need to improve your umbrella holding though. :D

I can't be held responsible for a defective product.......;)

You have a cheek too Mr Eves, it was only you with the sun in your eyes.........:rolleyes:

Like the Charnely though. You can sit around the other side and watch the traffic go by too!! Not that I would do that obviously......:innocent:

H.

Guest TURBOTRONICS

Hi im new on here so please be patient with me

I was just wondering if any of you fancied showing your cars in my small car show this Sunday that’s the 3rd june

Its at a small fundraiser event in lowton near warrington

It starts at 12 noon and would be on for a few hours

It will be a good place to meet other sports car owners and have a chat

Any way if you fancy showing off your car please email me on [email protected]

ian

Guest TURBOTRONICS

Because they are having problems with the infraction thing every one is reporting every for daft thing and getting band for a week it’s a bunch of fool that thinks its funny

Because they are having problems with the infraction thing every one is reporting every for daft thing and getting band for a week it’s a bunch of fool that thinks its funny

That didn't make sense to me but I got the gist!!;)

I am not sure about Sunday. Got loads to do, might even fit my leather seats.........:cool:

Post up some more details with times etc and I will see if I can make it!!

H.

Guest TURBOTRONICS

It starts at 12 noon but if we can get the cars in before then say 11:30 to 11:45 so we can get the barriers up round the cars. There was meant to be a donation request for entering your car but it was putting people off so iv dropped that and just say pay the gate fee of a pound for adults and 50p for kids

It starts at 12 noon but if we can get the cars in before then say 11:30 to 11:45 so we can get the barriers up round the cars. There was meant to be a donation request for entering your car but it was putting people off so iv dropped that and just say pay the gate fee of a pound for adults and 50p for kids

Well im not doing anything on Sunday im at work at the moment so cant email you till i get home, can you give us any directions and more info on the show etc

Cheers

Ian

Guest TURBOTRONICS

The post code for Lowton civic hall is wa3 2ah in case you want to multymap it

From the m6 take junction 23 towards Manchester on the a580

You will pass a big island at golborne continue over the island then through 2 sets of lights. At the 3rd set of lights turn left onto Newton road which is the a572 towards Leigh after about 1 mile you should come to a set of lights with FX leisure on the right

Turn left at these lights and follow the road to the bottom at the end of the road is Lowton civic hall

If these directions don’t make any sense if you pm me and I will give you my phone number so you can contact me

when arriving at the event if you tell the girl on the gate that your in ians car show she will be able to tell you where to go but I doubt you will get lost there is only one road to it

You will have to donate £1 per adult and 50p per child

Im sorry we have to charge but it’s for charity you see

This link should take you to a map

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=363000&Y=397000&width=700&height=400&gride=362975&gridn=397642&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=pc&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=WA32AH&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&keepicon=true&zm=0&scale=25000&out.x=4&out.y=9