The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mini meets??

Guest steveb

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone going over?I need to get a kip for an hour or so but will pop over in abit as its only up the road from me. Looks like its going to be a nice day for it to.

Sorry Alan just seen this message didnt put my computer on this morning :innocent: i went over there wasnt many cars there but it was a good family day sort of thing was a good turn out for the Charity hope they made plenty of money,

Cheers

Ian

Guest TURBOTRONICS

Hi ian and a big thanks again for coming we had a really good day and we managed to raise £1850 for the charity.

Unfortunately I am quite sun burnt my face is killing me and my neck but hey it don’t matter when we managed to raise so much

thank you :)

Hi ian and a big thanks again for coming we had a really good day and we managed to raise £1850 for the charity.

Unfortunately I am quite sun burnt my face is killing me and my neck but hey it don’t matter when we managed to raise so much

thank you :)

Your welcome Ian, £1850 that was good, i enjoyed the day too, i have a bit of a glow too :blink: the sun was a little "warm" LOL

Cheers

Ian

Where's that then? Is it the one A6?

H.

Yeah thats the one, with the thatched roof. Got a decent sized car park but if its a busy night i dont know 100% whether there would be enough room. Might be worth a scouting trip to sample the ale and carpark i think. Not taken you out in mine yet anyway.

Yeah thats the one, with the thatched roof. Got a decent sized car park but if its a busy night i dont know 100% whether there would be enough room. Might be worth a scouting trip to sample the ale and carpark i think. Not taken you out in mine yet anyway.

Do you really want me to shit myself in your car mate?? I am not a good passenger at the best of times..........:D

H.

Dont know mate, its a different chain. tbh theres no guarantee that the Carnley will either though because it was a special.

Should we just stick to the Charnley to make it easier??

Sounds good to me we have got good food there and Bulmers cider too ;)

Cheers

Ian

I may be able to make the Bala Lake Run now! So I'll come to the Charnley on the 20th :)

Great!!

I had a run to Conwy today. There are a couple of roads that i don't fancy going down in the Supra....:rolleyes:

Also the crazy dutch pancake house is open till 8pm on a Saturday!!

H.

Great!!

I had a run to Conwy today. There are a couple of roads that i don't fancy going down in the Supra....:rolleyes:

Also the crazy dutch pancake house is open till 8pm on a Saturday!!

H.

It better be good this place H you've raved about it enough!! Should be able to make this one if someone can give me directions.