The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini Meet? Surrey/Hants

Supragal

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good meet Roise well done:thumbs: even in the poring rain. The car looks great and I bet you are so pleased to finally be able to go to a met in your own supra?

It ‘s good to be able to go to meets again.;) Had fun today. Nice to met some new faces (Steve and Jessica) and to catch up with the old.

Steve you have to let Jessica borrow the car to come to the girlie met…. Go on you know you want to really.:eyebrows:

Ah i see, i came as a last minute thing was very late half 2ish and i didn't stop to find out it was shut, but that would explain the fact that there were no sup's to be seen!

Had a nice drive anyhow, and hopefully catch up with a few of you next saturday :)

thinking about it i'm a plank...............should have called Henk :rolleyes: :D

Ahh Scooter, that's a shame!

Nice vid Henk :) I can't believe how much the colour of my car changes on film, stills or video!

yep would have been nice to the car in the flesh..........

........vid was good and a track for us slightly older more refined ears :)

Nice to meet you all today and see a few new faces :)

The highlight for me was seeing Rosie's car finally on the road! It sure is wide :D

Good vid Henk, haven't heard that tune for years :thumbs:

PS: Think I broke the diff on the way back... oh poo.

cheers for a great meet guys, good to meet you all. as for letting jess use the car..... i'll think about it! :run:

looking forward to the next one.

Good to meet you Steve, thats one lovely car you have there :)

Hopefully you'll be able to make it along to a few more meets this summer.

Someone had a loud exhaust, as I could hear it over the handsfree! :)

that would be my sup mine was the loadest. i had a great time apart from me getting lost on the way to the pub sorry about that guys im hopeless with directions and maps thanks for waiting for me hopefully see you guys soon. simon ps great video henk

Great turn out even thou we had crap weather, thanks Henk for the video that was cool, although I do look extremely big!!!! Heheee.....

Well hopefully the little one will be hear by the Weekend, I will post up pics of him when he arrives.....

Lovely to see Rosie back with a extremely long awaited for Supe, well done hun great to see the Purple paperweight in the flesh on the road.....

Looking forward to the Girlie meet in Aug to catch up again, Jess the offer still stands if Steve won't lend you the car!!!! You have my mobile number now.

Lovely to meet the gang again for a great day out!! Great food and great company and to meet new faces and of course the Debut of the Purple Paperweight on the road.....