The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini Meet? Surrey/Hants

Supragal

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm press particular buttons on the alarm fob and pray??? Else you climb in through the boot and open it from the inside. Classy.
I might just go now so I can take the battery out of your alarm fob when you're not looking. :)

Is that allowed - if something should happen how would the board keep going? Perhaps a club rule stating "no more than two moderators can gather" is required? We have that for directors at work in some circumstances ... ;)

I may wander over, as that place isn't far from home (almost 15 minutes, walking), but;

- The car's a mess, as I still haven't got the last crunch sorted

- Depends what the g/f has planned (may be working or something. I should listen, more).

3 moderators at the same meet - if the weather doesn't put people off that will! :D

Well due to the cr*ppy weather the car didn't get mapped today. Will see how it is tomorrow, but if its wet then the mapping will be cancelled... and I can then make it to the meet. Either way, it's all good :D

Homer,

Does this mean you are definately going or only going if the weather is too wet for mapping?

cheers

Homer,

Does this mean you are definately going or only going if the weather is too wet for mapping?

cheers

Sorry Jon, it means that at this stage I don't know :(

If I'm mapping then I will drop by to drop off the decat (we'll be in the area), but might just be a fleeting visit. If it's still wet then the mapping will be cancelled and I'll join everyone for some pub grub :)

Will txt you an hour or two beforehand and let you know

I couldn't make it :(

I did get a call from a freind to say he'd just seen a 'convoy of a bunch of mint looking supras'. Someone had a loud exhaust, as I could hear it over the handsfree! :)

Hope you had fun, guys and girls!

Well that turned into a nice bank holiday.... slightly shakey start (for those of you not there, we arrived to find the areas sub station was down so the pub had been closed!!) so we stood in the pouring rain waiting for everyone so we could move on :D Thanks for the umbrella loan Henk... I will get on with the club ones soon!!

Still, brilliant turn out given the short notice and the weather, nice to see familiar and new faces. Hopefully see you all again soon :D

Oh, and you're all proof that the purple paperweight lives!!!