The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Here we go then - bye, bye Supra Ownership!

Sheefa

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. It got removed by ebay - I'll quote the email they sent me later.

It was primarily because I made a few minor tweaks and put at the top of the listing:

"Open to offers for a quicker sale and to avoid paying the extortionate final value ebay selling costs!"

I don't think they approved. :)

It will be going BACK ON tonight mate.

Cheers,

Greg

Guest mk47

It was primarily because I made a few minor tweaks and put at the top of the listing:

"Open to offers for a quicker sale and to avoid paying the extortionate final value ebay selling costs!"

Greg

:D

Cheers,

Greg

:lol:

Cheers,

Greg

Here's the email they sent me the gits :D

Your listing(s) contains the following information:

***Open to offers for a quick sale and to avoid alarming final value ebay fees! ***

You may not manipulate eBay's system in order to avoid paying certain eBay fees. This includes practices such as adding previously unspecified fees after the end of the auction, or charging excessive postage and packaging in order to recoup your listing and Final Value Fees. Fee avoidance provides a poor buying experience and gives you an unfair advantage over other eBay sellers.

You're not permitted to offer other eBay members the opportunity to purchase anything away from eBay via the eBay website.

Twats!

LOL - eBay are pretty hot on that sort of stuff.

Best off wording it "car is also advertised elsewhere so reserve right to end auction early, please feel free to ask questions or send phone numbers and I'll call to chat" or similar. You can do a deal via email or phone then.

LOL - eBay are pretty hot on that sort of stuff.

Best off wording it "car is also advertised elsewhere so reserve right to end auction early, please feel free to ask questions or send phone numbers and I'll call to chat" or similar. You can do a deal via email or phone then.

Absolute gits - they've withdrawn it again today! I put exactly what you said but with (open to offers) too by the side and they've done me over.

Oh well, more time to drive her and less time to sell I suppose :D

I hate this. My nan has just arrived and has commented on what a stunning car it is. Also when filling up at the Shell garage the counter clerk said it's in lovely, no mint, condition for a 13 year old car and looks the dogs. Just spoke to my mum who also said that my next door neighbour who's in her 80's said it's gorgeous and she always sees me out there cleaning it and watches through the window "It's gleaming" she said.

She wants a quick blast too! Going to take her out tomorrow but keep it below 4k rpm so the poor dear doesn't kill over on the steering wheel and veer the car into a tree :)

No!

I hate it more than ever! No, I still love her but she has to go. Bloody boost problems now mate! :(

A guy came to visit Sunday and offered £6500 and part-ex with his Yamaha scooter. I told him where to f-ing go.

No!

I hate it more than ever! No, I still love her but she has to go. Bloody boost problems now mate! :(

A guy came to visit Sunday and offered £6500 and part-ex with his Yamaha scooter. I told him where to f-ing go.

FFS your car is evil! :(

At last I can say I was there - I was one of the few - that saw your car in working condition and actually at a meet. ;)

You've got to try. It's a flaming joke. They take 1.75% of the final value so if it sells for £8500 they pocket £150 plus the listing fee itself!!!!

Bastidos!

Hi Greg. I've got some advice for you. I tried this when I helped sell my friend's white Supra a while ago. If you are accepting cash, bankers draft for selling your car, don't put it thru Ebay; ie Paypal or credit card etc will incur their fee as they can track it. We even left positive feedback for each other too!

For some reason I just left the final sale confirmation off the advert, and 9 months later, nothing from Ebay! Dave was going to pay me the fee, as agreed, but it never happened. Might be worth a try.

I hope no one from Ebay reads this! :)

:yahoo: :clap: yay! top man! hey Rich, he can't live without forum life and we peeps ;) lolx

glad to hear it Greg, there's so much support on here, there's always a way to fix any problem....accept how to find you some good luck! hopefully its going to be a turning point to better things :)

L

lolxx