The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Engine bay covers

colsoop

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rays the roof

Anyone who saw my bay and wants anything from it (not literally), please contact Col. Pic below

...and even a warning on the box to warn me about sharp edges (If Paul Evans had done that with his sill covers I wouldn't have a scar on my finger!)

Yeah its difficult to stick them on with blood dribbling everywhere ay! Happened to me too, pretty sharp edges. :)

Yeah its difficult to stick them on with blood dribbling everywhere ay! Happened to me too, pretty sharp edges. :)

You haven't done any real work on the Supra till it has spilt some of your blood :D

But please be careful guys, i think i warned most people of the edges.

Try and polish the buggers, i havwe numewrous scars and scabs where they ahve caught on the mops !

Ask Ray what happens when you don't concentrate and let one of them slip on the machine ;)

I would say the fan shroud will need secruing along with the ignitor the washer cap and the curved rad cover.

The other parts are normally quite snug although ply that by ear, if you think they are too loose pop some tape on.

The sticky velcro comes in one piece about 1 metre long, that should be more than enough for the job.

One thing though make sure the areas you put the tape on to are clean and free from grease or dirt before sticking the tape to them ;)

great, lost the brake fluid cover already, seemed like a snug fit so didn't tape it in place, opened bonnet tonight, gone:(

Guest Rays the roof
Would be nice to be able to see the engine bay Ray:d

I will be at Rotostock at Pod on 11th or 12th August, so come along. I will take a better picture tonight and post up tomorrow. But pictures do not do it justice. Ask anyone from JAE. :cool:

PS yes they are sharp. A Fan shroud flicked off the polishing wheel and gave me a big bloody gash on the chin. No menstral cycle jokes please. :)

Guest Rays the roof
Could you do some smaller pics Ray :p

Rob: Too much salamy slapping + perving on young ladies at JAE = poor eye sight (I should know :p)

Only joking Mrs S.......

Right Colin,

I haven't bought anything from you for all of 2-weeks so what's next mate.

Can I send you my battery dimensions mucca for you to work your magic on a new bling cover:)

Yes sir send away. I have a diagnostic cover sat here if your interested, also im looking at producing some overflow tanks for the radiator that sit next to the battery. see here: CLICK ME

Yes sir send away. I have a diagnostic cover sat here if your interested, also im looking at producing some overflow tanks for the radiator that sit next to the battery. see here: CLICK ME

Colin mate - yes to the diagnostic cover for starters mate:)

Also, my battery dimensions are 260mm (L) x 175mm (W) with 45mm (L) x 70mm (W) cut outs for the terminals - cheers Colin.

PM me a price and I'll get the funds to you ASAP;)

Guest Chumpalot

Colin, do you have any of the following available?

1. Rad cover curved - £17

2. Fan shroud cover.- £45

3. Rad cover straight.- £18

Cheers fella

Dave

got any of these left?

6. Brake reservoir covers £15

didn't secure the bloody thing and now it's gone:(

how much including postage, will pay via paypal?

Call it £15 i will pay the postage :)

Colin, do you have any of the following available?

1. Rad cover curved - £17

2. Fan shroud cover.- £45

3. Rad cover straight.- £18

Cheers fella

Dave

Dave i have all of those parts, i can pop you on my list and when i get them done send you a pm if you like ?

I guesstimate sometime next week for the above.

Cheers

Colin

can i have the ps and brake caps please.

Thansk

S

Yes you can :)

hey mate have you got a brake res cover and a fan shroud cover? If so how much with p+p will get some funds to you asap :-)

Fan shroud covers are £45

Brake res covers are £15

Postage will be £4

got final part today, cheers Colin. I'll make sure I secure it this time:rolleyes:

engine bay looks much better, although now I'm thinking I'm going to have to get some polishing work done....:eyebrows:

Thanks for letting me know. If you want a quote send me a message :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.