The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Engine bay covers

colsoop

Any more news

Hi Ryan

The fabricator is being an arse to be frank. I keep getting dribs and drabs of parts coming through. Not enough to complete some of the orders. What i am doing is polishing what i have and completing the orders that i can complete, yours being one of them (a fan shroud wasn't it ?)

At the moment i am waiting on more brake res covers as well as the fuse box plain and vented.

Appologies again. Suffice to say i have found a new fabricator for my next order !

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after lots of excuses and delays i now have all the parts.

i am polishing them up over the next few days and hope to start getting the parts to you guys.

If anyone wants to save on postage they can pay and pick up the parts from JAE then thats fine too (pm me or post up if thats the case)

I would like to appologise again for these delays, although they were at the fabricators end, i chose them for the work so the buck stops with me, with hindsight i should have gathered all the parts in advance and then put up the thread, but we live and learn :).

I will be using a new fabricator from now on.

Regards

Colin

Happy to pick mine up and pay at JAE if they'll be ready Colin. :thumbs:

No worries, i will put them to one side for then

hi coolsoop

can i add all the rest to my original order

Once i have the rest of the orders processed i can then check whats left and let you know.

i ghot my items they are great. cheers you got more PM

Thanks Mark, pm answered

Got my order delivered this morning. Excellent work as usual.

Many thanks Colin. :)

Thanks Rajinder.

hi there, do you know when you will be sending my order out? just I get payed next week if it would be ok to pay then.

I am on the covers all next week, so should be able to get the remainder of parts out then :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.