• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there can i have

but more to come when money is in my pocket

cheers

No problem.

do you do spark plug covers?:)

Not as yet, when i have this order out the way i will try and knock up a design for my fabricator to work from and see if it can be made at an affordable price.

4. Fuse box covers vented. £40

5. Ignitor covers (tt only)£11

6. Brake reservoir covers £15

7. Power steering & brake caps £25 per pair

8. Small relay covers (tt only) £15

9. Washer fluid caps £11

Thanks Colin. :)

Ok im closing this now.

I reckon on a couple of weeks to complete the work inlcuding polishing. When the parts are ready to send out i will pm all those who ordered i will take payment then.

I will be sending the parts out in the order that people posted up.

Thanks

Colin

Ps i will be keeping some parts in stock once this order is completed, i also hope to have a few new designs sorted soon as well.

Hi Colin mate some of these for me if still can be done cheers mate pm me if ok cheers Lui

1. Ignitor covers (tt only)£11

2. Brake reservoir covers £15

3. Washer fluid caps £11

Well apparently some of the parts are done, until i can get down there and see how much is done i can't really say for sure (i don't like to assume) i will try and get down there on Thursday.

Appologies for these delays it is out of my hands, i have to rely on an outside source :rolleyes:

I hope it wont be too long now though. :)

Should anyone think the delay is too long and no longer wishes to buy the parts please let me know via a pm and i will remove you from my list.

Thanks

Colin

did you manage to get down Thursday? How's it coming along?

Morning mate,i didn't get down on Thursday but will have a batch of bits in my hands today. i will go through it all and then get buffing :eyebrows: Then start pm'ing people for payment and addresses :)

Quick update:

I have received the bulk of the smaller parts with a few of the fan shrouds as well. I can fill a few of the orders from that little lot.

I am awaitng the rest of the fan shrouds and all the fuse box and brake res covers which i have been promised for Saturday.

Thanks for your patience, nearly there now :)

Hi mate

Just wondering if u could do me the following:

1. Rad cover curved - £17

2. Fan shroud cover.- £45

3. Rad cover straight.- £18

6. Brake reservoir covers £15

7. Power steering & brake caps £25 per pair

9. Washer fluid caps £11

If possible can u do radiator clamps and battery clamp?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.