The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Combined NW and Wales Pancakes - Previous Meets

garetheves

Pancake options  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pancake options

• Meet at Ponderosa cafe mid morning and follow as similar run as last time.
    • Meet somewhere near the A55, shorter run then on to the pancake house.
    • Go straight to the pancake house and take it from there.
    • I dont like pancakes.

Yeh the weather here is a bit gloomy and looks as if it may rain. Probably cause ive hust washed the car on my lunch. Tomorrow looks like being much the same, maybe a little fog early on and the odd shower, but mainly dry which is the main thing.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well as usual its last minute with me.

Hyper say they hope to have my car finished on Friday for collection Friday, which means 12 hours later i might be able to meet everyone at Mascrat! lol, otherwise its a no go again for me. Would like to do this mind

Did you get it back Matt, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Thanks everyone for today!

I don't know what happened to Sharpie and the rest of the let down brigade but it was a bit disappointing when people don't turn up on the day......:(

Luckily we had a couple of unexpected additions to the convoy and we had 7 Supes running all over North Wales!! Besides curbing my alloy I had a great time with great people.

Hope Cadbury's Purple got back home ok....;) Some great roads and some silly leptons had by all....:sly: Roll on the next one before Christmas!

MCS

I don't know what happened to Sharpie and the rest of the let down brigade but it was a bit disappointing when people don't turn up on the day......:(

Luckily we had a couple of unexpected additions to the convoy and we had 7 Supes running all over North Wales!! Besides curbing my alloy I had a great time with great people.

Hope Cadbury's Purple got back home ok....;) Some great roads and some silly leptons had by all....:sly: Roll on the next one before Christmas!

MCS

well i did apologise at 9.15ish this morning i had to work late and early last night BUT me and Mrs Colin did go and have a lovely meal at the Wiggin Tree highly reccommended (but not as nice as pancakes :(:(:()

MCS

Sorry folks, I only got to bed at 06:30 after being up all night with my sick twins....you can cope when just one is being sick but, when they both go at it......it's a long night for both the missus and I. I hope you will forgive me for not posting up.

I hope you all had a good day.

Sorry folks, I only got to bed at 06:30 after being up all night with my sick twins....you can cope when just one is being sick but, when they both go at it......it's a long night for both the missus and I. I hope you will forgive me for not posting up.

I hope you all had a good day.

Oh a double dose of projectile vomiting, sounds great!

I think we'll forgive you:d

Pancakes were good as ever, we even have a pancake picture of a large Dutch Savoury to post up, just waiting for H. to finish painting our garden fence!

Vicki x

:D:d Yes another great day Good company, good roads, good Pancakes ..........What more could we ask for ...even the weather behaved its self too :cool:

Yes some NICE roads as been said Bit ermm of a Squeeze in some spots :blink::Pling: LOL .....and we even fitted in a "photo" shoot too

Hope Gethin got home ok any news guys ?

So all that has to be said now is...............................Whens the next one !!! :p

some Photo,s of the day

Cheers

-Ian-

Pancake run Sept 07 004.jpg

Pancake run Sept 07 008.jpg

Pancake run Sept 07 010.jpg

Pancake run Sept 07 011.jpg

Pancake run Sept 07 015.jpg

Pancake run Sept 07 016.jpg

Pancake run Sept 07 017.jpg

Pancake run Sept 07 020.jpg

Pancake run Sept 07 022.jpg

Pancake run Sept 07 025.jpg

Pancake run Sept 07 026.jpg

Pancake run Sept 07 028.jpg

Pancake run Sept 07 031.jpg

Pancake run Sept 07 032.jpg

Pancake run Sept 07 038.jpg

Dutch pancake House nr Conway.jpg

Hi guys. It was a great day, the best one yet. I loved some of the nice open windy roads which we could get up to propper speeds, due to the lack of traffic.:)

As for geth, he got home ok. I got a text of him about half 9. He was out and about somewhere so made good time. Im sure he'll fill us in with the details.

Crawled home onto my drive yesterday with the fuel warning light illuminated, I just managed to fill up today and had to put in 60 litres from a full tank when I set off yesterday morning!

Was worth it though :)

For those that are interested I have attached a zip file containing Google Earth kmz files of the journey. I hadn't realised how far we'd gone. 320 miles in total for me :shock:

Mike

p.s. I have Virus scanned the zip with AVG: definitions 269.13.35/1039 - 29/09/07. However please scan it yourselves just to be sure. :search:

Pancakes.zip

Well, this has got to stop!

2 pancake runs and so far no pancake's:(

Well one thing I will say is that driving 80 miles home over welsh mountains with only a handbrake to slow myself down was an experience I don't really want to repeat:scare:

I decided to take a shortcut on the way but didn't realise that it was single lane width that included a VERY steep section with hairpin after hairpin which involved the car being put into first gear and a lot of praying that there wasn't anything coming the other way!!!!:eek:

Anyway it was still nice to see everyone again ;) and hopefully next time I will be able to complete the trip without something going :bang:

Well, this has got to stop!

2 pancake runs and so far no pancake's:(

Well one thing I will say is that driving 80 miles home over welsh mountains with only a handbrake to slow myself down was an experience I don't really want to repeat:scare:

I decided to take a shortcut on the way but didn't realise that it was single lane width that included a VERY steep section with hairpin after hairpin which involved the car being put into first gear and a lot of praying that there wasn't anything coming the other way!!!!:eek:

Anyway it was still nice to see everyone again ;) and hopefully next time I will be able to complete the trip without something going :bang:

Sorry to hear of your problems mate!! I can't believe you drove all that way with no brakes.....:blink: The trip was never the same after you'd departed...:(

I had to deal with disappointment by comfort eating a fooking huge pancake!!:D

H.