The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Combined NW and Wales Pancakes - Previous Meets

garetheves

Pancake options  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pancake options

• Meet at Ponderosa cafe mid morning and follow as similar run as last time.
    • Meet somewhere near the A55, shorter run then on to the pancake house.
    • Go straight to the pancake house and take it from there.
    • I dont like pancakes.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Backroads of Conwy.. really Backroads

No shit! Vicki and I nearly lost the Supra in April....:( Ended up on a track that was 6ft wide with nowhere to turn around for about 2 miles!!:rolleyes:

My 7 month pregnant wife had to get out and remove brambles and boulders from our path....:blink:

The pancake house is at Conwy Water Gardens but don't tell anyone as it's our little secret!!

Shhhh!!

H.

i wont know where that is... which way do you go in, through Conwy itself?

We'll be meeting up well before that. We usually go to Ponderosa Cafe near Corwen/Wrexham or down to Bala Lake or for a pint in Betws y coed! We then go north to Rowen/Conwy. The place is 5 mins form Conwy Castle!

H.

Right then!

We are booked in for between 5 and 6pm on the Saturday night. I have provisionally booked for around 15 people but we may extend this closer to the time!!

Get your names on the list if you are serious about coming and also include if you will have passengers/partners etc!

H.

We'll be meeting up well before that. We usually go to Ponderosa Cafe near Corwen/Wrexham or down to Bala Lake or for a pint in Betws y coed! We then go north to Rowen/Conwy. The place is 5 mins form Conwy Castle!

H.

The Ponderosa is on the Horseshoe pass ! ... Not far from here :)

Shaun.

It seems fitting that I should make my first run out with some Pancakes :) (not so much boost mind)

I added Mrs H in join 1st position as I expect you will be in the same car as Mr H ? ;)

1. H & Mrs H

2. M5W TT

3. Ian Ian

4.Hoff

5. Matt H (possibly)

6. Gaz (possibly) - Rugby and Utd game depending.

7 Ste D

8. Sharpie

new engine is in the car and under testing at CW's at the momment....I'm not going to tempt fate with any more comments.... : fingers crossed :