The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2007 discussion (post all discussions in here please)

Branners

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, shall we start the YAM YAM clip/movies here please.

here is a very short one from when the french guy came to tell us the bar is gonna close and PIG and Mike were asking him for some yam yams before they close, which anyway geezer didn't understand F*** All of what they after:d

You need to play it twice maybe it doesnt load ok first time

Enjoy+ thanks to Kev and Wayne for the clip

Soz I didn't see this thread.

Just want to say thanks everyone, Had a really nice relaxing time! and was able to catch up with everyone (in Mr T's Car)

Andy (Mr T) was so good to let me ride shotgun, I offered to buy him a tank of fuel several times and he purposely seemed to avoid petrol stations! and wouldn't let me!

Sheena gave a lift some of the way and kindly put me up (sorry i mean put up with me ha ha) the night before!

Rob and Craig (Dr Doom) were great housemates hardly saw them lol...nice Geezers thanks guys!

Mr Evans thanks for making me come along, glad i did you were all such good fun and i really enjoyed myself! thanks Paul and Donna so much!

Nice to see the ones i miss (thats everyone) and meet some new people....wicked Supras!

I have to say felt bit weepy when i drove home from Sheenas knowing that not gonna see most of you till next time kept thinking that, there we were near the Somme in such a nice trench he he....and thinking of the words to the poem 'Altogether Now' apparently written by a solider during the Battle of The Somme in the First World war which became a hit for the 90's band The Farm...used to be one of my favourites lol...!!!!

French people seemed even more keen to see us than last year even, waves, smiles, people taking pictures etc

'Altogether now' and no doubt next year as well, it aint long ..spread the Love ! lol

Si

x

Nice to meet you too Simon!.. Glad you finally woke up for the meal on saturday night, you were out like a light! :D

Are you going to JAE this year? It'd be good to catch up with everyone again... :)

Rob.

Hiya Rob.

Might go to JAE, not been before, userly goto the smaller meets, almost went a few times but never made it lol!

Yeah thanks for waking me up for the meal, I forgot to mention that lol..i would of missed it, didn't sleep the night before..due to the excitement:d

Be great to hook up there!

Si

:cool:

Sorry I didn't get to say good bye to anyone when I left you all after dinner Sunday, but you all got in your cars and fecked off too quickly!

You'll be pleased to know that Disney Land was great fun and we managed to go on nearly everything. :D

Weather truly crap coming back to blighty today and a complete contrast to the sun and dry smooth roads of France. Must've been an average 100 yamyams overall with an extra 40% at times.

I've got plenty of vid and pics to edit when I get chance.

yam yam :D

Just get yourself a photobucket account and stick the pics/vids in there to be able to post them up in here Mike ;)

Ok, I'm off to get the account and upload a great yam-yam vid... as soon as I'm done drinking tonight.... ewe... ok, may have to wait til tomorrow. Football match turned into a drink fest. I've got 9 beers in me and I'm just getting warmed up.

Ok, I'm off to get the account and upload a great yam-yam vid... as soon as I'm done drinking tonight.... ewe... ok, may have to wait til tomorrow. Football match turned into a drink fest. I've got 9 beers in me and I'm just getting warmed up.

Good to hear from you dude, loved the Yam Yam clip whatever that is:p

I flaked out..lightweight that i am lol.

Cant wait to see da pics/video.

Good to see ya again!

Si

:cool:

I think the Ring in August sounds like a bloody yam yam brilliant idea!.. I'm on my six week summer holidays as well! Count me in! :D

... unlike the dragonball when i had to go to work on the Monday morning! :(

You weren't the only one brother. I was a right mess come 8am. Everybody was looking at me like I'd been drinkin all weekend...

wait a minute....