The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is it about time for another Girlie meet?

Tigger

might come along - dont know any of the girls - would be good to meet some!
It would be good to meet others too:D

No preference at all, although we might want to avoid TOTB weekend which is usually the first weekend in Aug - just in case anyone is going along to it :)

Yep thought of that :D Any date from mid Aug is good with me (Got the 24th - 30th off work;) ).

Is it worth starting a thread in national or Supra chat to get numbers up? I only stumbled on this thread as I was looking at new threads, not by forum; I wouldn't normally potter into South West meets.
As suggested at my love (cough chough) to move it:)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be good to meet others too:D

Yep thought of that :D Any date from mid Aug is good with me (Got the 24th - 30th off work;) ).

As suggested at my love (cough chough) to move it:)

Not sure if there is a SEM BBQ on the Bank Holiday weekend Last weekend normally? Will check as you may not have too many people going if it clashes hun....

I may be able to come if I can get Chris to look after Cameron for the day, it all depends on that as Chris says that we can't get the baby seat in the supra rear ward facing? Only forward.....

Yet to try again to confirm that.:D

Not sure if there is a SEM BBQ on the Bank Holiday weekend Last weekend normally? Will check as you may not have too many people going if it clashes hun....

I may be able to come if I can get Chris to look after Cameron for the day, it all depends on that as Chris says that we can't get the baby seat in the supra rear ward facing? Only forward.....

Yet to try again to confirm that.:D

Cheers love:)

I was thinking of you when I stared this. I thought we could just dump the lads together and we could go play :D

I keep thinking about a girly meet, then deciding to wait until mines is ready... but that could be years :rlol:

I'm up for this. August... interesting... might not be so local by then but I reckon I could still make it, especially if I have the Supe still.

I keep thinking about a girly meet, then deciding to wait until mines is ready... but that could be years :rlol:

I'm up for this. August... interesting... might not be so local by then but I reckon I could still make it, especially if I have the Supe still.

Have you still got yours Supragal? Is it being fixed? I remember seeing pictures of it nearly finished maybe a year ago.... Be good to see when it's done! :thumbs:

Could ask lots of question to that post;)

It will be good to see you, and the car (if you still have it of course or if its on the road:blink: )

What if I don't have my supe...? I can just turn up in the Volvo but what if we want to go for a drive?

Shouldn't matter you are still a member what ever you drive!!

We wouldn't hold anything against a volvo at all. A drive is still ok...

Hope you are keeping well, how is the move and business opportunity going? :D