The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new wheels arrived today!

TLicense

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, I can't wait to get them on. :) Will be shopping for tyres tomorrow, and as soon as that's done they're going on.

All in all, with centre caps they came to a couple of pence short of £1760. No mobile phone included :(

Ouch, i would love a set of thoose on mine, would look perfect but tad out of my price range :(

Good choice :cool:

Just fitted them.

What do you all think? Exuse the rather high looking suspension. It's just where I jacked the car up, and it needs to settle. Also don't mind the rusty discs, they'll clean up after a couple of minutes of driving......

Cheers,

looks great Tony,did you manage to get those measurements

I think so. I wrote them down, but they're at home. The only thing I was a little uncertain about was what you actually wanted a measurement of.

I measured the centre hub diameter (the bit that the disc fits over and the wheel sits on) IIRC it was something like around 60 something mm. Like I said I've got the exact dia at home. Does that sound about right though?

Cheers,

I think so. I wrote them down, but they're at home. The only thing I was a little uncertain about was what you actually wanted a measurement of.

I measured the centre hub diameter (the bit that the disc fits over and the wheel sits on) IIRC it was something like around 60 something mm. Like I said I've got the exact dia at home. Does that sound about right though?

Cheers,

yeah sounds right bud,i need the part where the disc sits on the hub,basically i need to make a shim to fit the center of a set of evo 8 discs which use larger hubs than the supra so will reduce the hole dia down if that makes sense

cheers for your help mate