The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Santa Pod Video Bit Of Fun

mr lover

He's not fat, but by gawd he's a bloody giant and built like a brick shithouse. Cleveland or similar, one with the Gunmetal Supe running crazy boost and around 700bhp! :) Good bloke too.

Hi guys, had a great time nice to meet you all,

Wasnt me in the video though, but i heard if you get weight over the driven axle it helps, so i employed kfc,cadburys and the new diamond chinese for there help, didnt work so im on the slimfast fellows.

Guest Geneb
I will make my donation now :)

LOL you son offa bitch gary i so owe you one lol, it really was SBDJ who beat you down the track?:p

Yay! He is still huge guy, true - his balls shrink unfortunatelly tho with exchanging NA to TT :(

Big balls lol been a while since emptied lol

No Geneb is a short fat bloke :D

My God you cheeky Git im FAT YES!!! but im 5'11 you must be thinking of BELLY LOL

He only has to ask, I'll give him a hand to up his confidence a bit. ;)

hey doug i had real problems keeping up on saturday with numerous lights lit up on my dash, when the guys looked under my bonnet you think they would have spotted the flexi hose that joins the turbo's together was loose as hell and nearly off LOL!

bloody experts hehe.

thx again ryan.g for pointing that out

had a real good time there guys it was a great laugh at slow speed lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He looks bigger in that vid than normal must have been all the dirty food at the pod.

U got sick of the dump valve yet andy. unfortunatly also i wont be travelling in the convoy to turbofit on sunday as will be staying in MK on saturday night after i have mapped a mr2 on saturday.

Was mapping my supra last night in TTC mode goes like stink now my brother was pooing himself at 150 leptons on the m40

Guest Geneb

lol just realised you playing it on a widescreen tv you git put it on 4:3 format you git gary:p

saying that my todger would look nice in widescreen so leave it hehehehe

i thought you loved my belly anyway gary?

Guest Geneb
how much weight does the camera add again [GRIN][/GRIN]

LOL rob am gonna shit in your seat next time i see ya that will shed a few pound lol:p