14. Tooquicktostop

15. Lee S

16. dibbleyuk (GOT TYRES!)

17. Afbb01

18. Pig - providing i have my car finished and can justify 2 weekends in a row

19. SUPRA-LOVER

20. neilm02 (ill do it shall I? )

21. MarkTheBoy

22. spaxy(if car ready saturday morning from body shop)

23. johnd-mkiv

24. letmeshowyou

25. Vicky - Maybe

26. McGoo + caroline

27. Steveyboy

28. Stevensheen (maybe???)

might be slightly later that 7.30 but not long, how long we planning on staying perhaps an hour or so??, will be coming up with steveyboy and possibly stevensheen if he fancies it

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i won't be turning up till late as i'm having dinner with my girl tonight, then she will want to get all sexual on me so that will be another 5 minutes i'll have too give her ha ha i'll be rolling in about half ten guys, i'll try make it sooner as most of you guys will be at home by then with ya pipe and slippers:p

HA HA great night.. met a few more peeps.. I think its dibbly's Mrs with the fashion glasses? TOP GIRL liking her alot she's well funny and on the same wavelength as the lads.(dibbly you done good mate) Right i'm off to tuck into some whiskey.. great night and thanks all for turning up!!! JamieP were did you go???

HA HA great night.. met a few more peeps.. I think its dibbly's Mrs with the fashion glasses? TOP GIRL liking her alot she's well funny and on the same wavelength as the lads.(dibbly you done good mate) Right i'm off to tuck into some whiskey.. great night and thanks all for turning up!!! JamieP were did you go???

Was that Dibbly's girl??

me and trig both said she was just like the "she's all that" girl, rachel leigh cook, very nice ;)

Good to meet you guys and girls tonight.

By the time I got to the seafront with all the traffic I had to drive straight through. It was my first time in a big Supra convey and it was fantastic!! :D

See you all at the Cock Inn meet on Wednesday ;)

Chris.

Right i'm off to tuck into some whiskey..

Im hearing your language on the whiskey front Dave, im off for a night cap and heading for bed zzzzzz :lazy:

Nice to catch up Tom

John, keep me updated on the car and I will let you know if I decide on the hybrid route after all my debating

Mark (Supragold) and Mark (Markymark) nice to catch up with you both again

Damon, top man for organising and nice speaking to you again

Peace out chaps im outta here

:)

Mike

Im hearing your language on the whiskey front Dave, im off for a night cap and heading for bed zzzzzz :lazy:

Nice to catch up Tom

John, keep me updated on the car and I will let you know if I decide on the hybrid route after all my debating

Mark (Supragold) and Mark (Markymark) nice to catch up with you both again

Damon, top man for organising and nice speaking to you again

Peace out chaps im outta here

:)

Mike

And you Mikey. Another good turn out with a good bunch of people( I wished I hadn't eaten all them donuts:d )