The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Big southend Meet 2007

DamanC

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wicked night, well done Daman for organising.

Good to meet a few of you again, all the usuals... Mark, markymark, Mark, markus, marc... etc etc :p and a few guys i'd not met before, Dave, Edd (Seperated at birth) and a really tall guy (Alistair?) and his lovely, and obviously, better half who i didn't catch the name of :p

Oh and she'll probably kill me if I dont say it... Ruth, you crazy irish nutter, good seeing you again too :D

The girlfriend actually enjoyed herself too so total bonus!

Whens the next local one? Did someone say wednesday? (cock inn)

My sh#tty pics are in the thread listed above :(

lol everyone having a good ol chat about my mrs haha hottie ;)

glad she kept you entertained anyway. Was a great nite enjoyed the drive to the front. Fat Controller i love your car! It look amazing!

Looking froward to getting a few more bits done to mine and the next one now :)

Great night, nice to put faces to names. Oh and Mark my better half's name is Laura :p

Some very nice cars there brilliant convoy on the way down although being behind Supragold in an N/A made keeping up interesting :blink: (Until it came to speed bumps :p )

Top night Daman :eyebrows:

Look forward to vids and photos...

Great night out - bit cold though. my first supra meet (decided to finally stop being boring and get out - lol) - shame i came along in a 7 series rather than my sup :(

going to go out an have a play in a minute, try and figure out whats wrong with her. good turn out though. anyone going to the jap meet at bluewater on tuesday?

Afternoon fellas, just got home, was up til erm 6 am :eek:

Thnaks to everyone that turned up, without you lot i would look like a prize turnip! Nice to see the regulars as always and was great to see a large amount of new guys attend the southend meet :)

My pictures can be found here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=109819

Im off to bum around on the forum for the next hour :)

Oh and she'll probably kill me if I dont say it... Ruth, you crazy irish nutter, good seeing you again too :D

The girlfriend actually enjoyed herself too so total bonus!

Ruth says cheers - great to see you BOTH this time (she said to tell Kelly all the best for Wednesday & Friday) maybe next time, Kelly will be driving the sup down ;) And you are right, she probably would kill you (you can take the girl out of Northern Ireland, but you can't take Northern Ireland out of the girl :p )

Pretty sure that the Supra Widows Club is building up quite a membership in Essex!!! But in all seriousness, good the girls can come along & have a laugh with the rest of us

Ruth says cheers - great to see you BOTH this time (she said to tell Kelly all the best for Wednesday & Friday) maybe next time, Kelly will be driving the sup down ;) And you are right, she probably would kill you (you can take the girl out of Northern Ireland, but you can't take Northern Ireland out of the girl :p )

Pretty sure that the Supra Widows Club is building up quite a membership in Essex!!! But in all seriousness, good the girls can come along & have a laugh with the rest of us

haha Holly is getting really annoyed that she didnt come now!

Good meet guys, :) it took me back a few years though. The last time I parked up down 'the front' was about 10 years ago and I was in a MK3 Cortina! :D

Good to see so many turned up and it was nice chatting to those I did. Hopefully I will chat to more of you next time.