this car makes me wanna sell my supra

Guest Geneb

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Geneb
Yeah but that Alfa looks like a tart's car.

I can't understand Geneb getting another Supe anyway, all he ever does is moan about them.

not to sure about a tarts car jake i just love the look of them and believe me i aint no tart! slag maybe but defo not a tart.

as for getting a another supe well the deal was too great to turn down big thx to C.J. and its not so much as a moan its just if i've anything to say i'll say it.

Yeah but it's the quality of the moaning that counts Jake! ;)

I also think this is a piss take from my respected friend. You've had a TT a week and your still looking at other cars. I reckon you have far too much money Andy....:innocent:

H.

lol know me too well bud im gonna have to try harder, think may just get a cheap GTV to see what there like and keep the supe for doing my service calls in during the summer;)

at the end of the day each to there own but that GTV is a nice looking car.

Its An ALFA, WTF are you thinking. Tho only cars that depreciates faster than these are Rovers. As to looking dated, you tell me how many 14 year old cars look as cool as a Supe. If you want dated looking, look at Scoobies, Evos or Skylines. No offence If anyone has them, but they all look like they could have been made by Ford.:blink:

Its An ALFA, WTF are you thinking. Tho only cars that depreciates faster than these are Rovers. As to looking dated, you tell me how many 14 year old cars look as cool as a Supe. If you want dated looking, look at Scoobies, Evos or Skylines. No offence If anyone has them, but they all look like they could have been made by Ford.:blink:

Thats good going that Wazz72!!:blink:

Managed to upset owners of 3 models and one manufacturer in one post!!:D

You have goit a point though!

H.

Alfa's are stunning looking cars but it's such a pity there all fwd! I still can't believe after so many years they're still putting way too much power through the front wheels, crazy, even 4wd would be nice!

:rlol:

It have to be wind up LOL. Or you recently fall over and damaged part of brain, which controlling car choices...

I don't know - I think Alfa's are the kind of car that have that effect on people, and logic goes out the window a little bit. They don't appeal to me, because I've heard too many horror stories about reliability.

However - I can't claim to be terribly logical in my own car choices. I bought the 964 because I was tired of only having motorcycles and I needed something practical. I started looking at Fiesta's and ended up with a 12 year old 911. :D

However - I can't claim to be terribly logical in my own car choices. I bought the 964 because I was tired of only having motorcycles and I needed something practical. I started looking at Fiesta's and ended up with a 12 year old 911. :D

Hmmmm is it your brain controlling your purchases though? ;)

No I was merely suggesting that perhaps another part of your anatomy was controlling your wallet. ;)

That's what I thought. :p :p :p :p :p

Actually - I can summarise the process I went through when I bought the 964 :

I called several insurance companies over a couple of days to get quotes on a car (1.0L Fiesta since I was still planning to use the bikes most of the time). It was the first car that would be insured in my name - and prices started at about £1100!

I woke up on a Tuesday morning and thought "sod it, I could buy a 911". I called a dealer from work, and took the afternoon off.

I planned to buy the 3.2 they had - but it was away having some paintwork done. So I bought the 964 (which was a good thing) and I picked it up the following week.

Then I went out and cruised the streets looking for girls but they all shouted "sad git" as I drove past. :(