The mkiv Supra Owners Club

this car makes me wanna sell my supra

Guest Geneb

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are even considering trading for your TT, then something must be wrong, give your TT to another person that deservs it more

How does one deserve a particular type of car? I'd hate to think I don't deserve mine.

How does one deserve a particular type of car? I'd hate to think I don't deserve mine.

Youy don't Dave!! You've had enough good fortune with that wife of yours, nevermind the ability to afford two flash cars at the same time!!:p

If you're feeling guilty then you can give one to me to even things out a bit eh??

H.

Youy don't Dave!! You've had enough good fortune with that wife of yours, nevermind the ability to afford two flash cars at the same time!!:p

If you're feeling guilty then you can give one to me to even things out a bit eh??

H.

You know - I was considering giving you one of my cars, then you called my g/f my wife and for a brief instant my heart stopped. So now I won't! :p

Guest Geneb
Andy, you're like a broken record.

:rolleyes:

What can i say doug i get bored easily:)

If you are even considering trading for your TT, then something must be wrong, give your TT to another person that deservs it more and will take good care of it....Never an Alfa over a supra...

i deserve this car i just reserve the right to change it on a whim!:)

and hey guys i said it makes you wanna sell your supra not that I AM GOING TO SELL MY SUPRA

My first cars were Italian, because I was young, didn't know any better and fell for the 'italian stallion' hype.

Rust, corrosion and joke electrics made me see reality eventually.

Swap a Toyota for an Italian car? I don't think so Tim.

My first cars were Italian, because I was young, didn't know any better and fell for the 'italian stallion' hype.

Rust, corrosion and joke electrics made me see reality eventually.

Swap a Toyota for an Italian car? I don't think so Tim.

I looked at Ferrari's last summer - but having seen a few, and joined a Ferrari forum I was put off. The build quality was less than fantastic, and threads like "Should I drive my car 1000 miles" with responses of "don't be ridiculous, do you realise how many things will break?" did not bring confidence.

I still want one every time I see one though.

I *really* love the GTO, the one that is like an elongated 308 and twin turbo.

I also love the Gugiaro Esprit turbo.

Doesn't mean I'm stupid enough to own one. They are best left as remote loves though.

Does either of them stand a chance to live up to the hype built up inside my childhood fantasies? Don't be daft...:rolleyes:

The supra has got more power than either of them, all useable and starts first time, every time. Aircon works. Nothing falls off every other day.

Dreams are nice, reality is better.;)