The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Progress so far - Bodyshop

SupraJames

Well sadly due to many sleepless night with his new baby, my car is a bit delayed and wont be ready till Sunday now :(

As for the Trail Vs Nur Spec i will let you know, may look into having the pipe cut and then a new section welded in so it comes out straight and not at an angle.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Chumpalot

:(

Looking forward to the pics mate.

I'm now in the same boat but mine has only just set sail! Getting some work done and I miss her like mad!!

Trial rear, Top Secret III front, bonnet respray and getting numerous other dents and things seen to. Can't wait.

pics pics pics please!

I always think its wrong they can insist on cash. I understand the problem of a bounced cheque, but its the same problem everyone in business has to deal with. I think I would pay by card at least you have some come back, sorry rant over:d

Well its back, not 100 finished yet, no bagdes, just spraying them Matt Black, also we have had a prob fitting the mirrors, so they will be on soon. Also you really cant see the colour well in the pics as its so cloudly and overcast here. In the sun the colour is amazing.

Its BMW Velvet Blue with a slight silver pearl added to the first coat of paint, really makes it sparkle. Will get some better pics when the sun is out. The doors have been built out to follow and extend the skirt lines ever so slightly.

Bad points - Sadly the bonnet has warped slightly when it was in the sun today and so has want looks like a little ding in the centre, and the custom front cracked slightly when fitting it, but its being replaced with a Bomex soon.